• USA, Female, 25-30
Odyssee Globetrotter Hostel, Berlin, Germany
9th Sep 2013

I had a great time at odyssee!! Traveling alone I try to find hostels where I might be able to meet people. It was no problem here, and when I first arrived and wanted to sleep, I had no problem with that either. The staff were extremely nice and helpful and the hostel has a good character to it. Definitely recommend!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Mosquito Hostel, Krakow, Poland
5th Sep 2013

I love this place. Could possibly be my favorite hostel in Europe so far (and I've stayed in a lot). The staff were amazingly friendly and helpful, and the hostel itself had great character and was very clean. I'm traveling alone and found it very easy to meet people here. The free dinners at night are great and afterward the staff will take everyone to a bar or club. They will also arrange tours for you. Location is convenient to downtown and everything you need is around the corner.

• USA,
30th Jan 2007

Everything was beyond what I expected. The staff were friendly and very helpful and I stayed in a pretty sweet room with shared kitchen. I've had so much fun and I definitely want to come back.