Park Life Hostel

Popayan, Colombia

Perfect location on the park, nice staff, good facilities and the wifi was fast. Thanks!

Great hostel! I would stay here again as the atmosphere was good and I loved the added touches like salsa and yoga! The hostel was clean, and the vibe relaxed with the pool and bar out the back. Not too noisy but social enough.

La Serrana

Salento, Colombia

I stayed four nights here and could have stayed longer! Great atmosphere and location. The breakfasts were good and if you want dinner, its amazing! They help with all the activities and things to do around Salento. I would recommend staying here.

The Mango Tree

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great location, amazing breakfasts and nice showers.

Walk On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My favourite hostel in South America! Great location, wifi that worked well, best breakfasts, clean showers, really nice people who worked here and social people who stayed here. You can chill out and also party which I like. I would stay here again!

Hostel Manga Rosa

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Loved my stay here! I only stayed one night but wish I had longer. Amazing hosts! The beds were great, the wifi fast and showers very good. Everything you need from a hostel and more. Joe cooked dinner for me which was so lovely as I had a big day. Would recommend staying here.

Hostel in Salta

Salta, Argentina

Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

Loved my stay here! It has been my favourite hostel in South America so far because of the people and atmosphere. The wifi worked too, the showers were hot, the breakfasts great and the Asado BBQ was amazing! I would definitely stay here again.

I just stayed here one night between flights and I enjoyed my stay. Very chilled out and I would stay again. Thanks!

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

La Casa Roja

Santiago, Chile

Four of us booked into a dorm and had a great stay! We loved the cheap breakfast! The hostel was great and the bar lots of fun. Too bad it was too cold to swim in the pool... We went on the walking tour too. I would definitely stay here again! We even had decent sleep!!

• 30th Oct 2013
  • New Zealand

Hostal Tuyasto

San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

I had booked myself but upon arriving my three friends didn't have a bed. The hostel staff were so helpful and managed to find beds at the hostel for them when it seemed the whole town was full! I can not say enough about the staff. So friendly and helpful. We booked two tours through them which were great too. Wifi was a bit dodgy at time but the showers were hot! Would recommend.

Hostal Wasi Masi

Sucre, Bolivia

I was lucky enough to get a bed in a twin room in an apartment so it was great having my own kitchen! Good price too, especially the 14 bob lunch! Owner wasn't the friendliest but all the other staff were smiley and kind. Fantastic location - a quick walk to the markets and the square.

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

Loved it! Would recommend!

Awesome location not far from Peace Park. Would recommend.

Awesome experiance not to be missed!!! Plus near some great shopping!!

Nice place! Close to train stations and friendly staff!