Location: Poland, Age: 28

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

The internet is just in the building where reception is. Also, I did not get any bedsheet/douvet to cover up- the night were could. It is not a very social place- no common room, however the location is quite goods.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • Poland

The hostel is overally clean- it is a student house during the academic year, the rooms are spacious and have balconies, the kitchen facilities are great. What I didnt like is that the matress and pillows are covered with foil- not very comfortable, the internet is a city connection- did not work on my smarton and I really needed it on the evening I stayed there. Also a drawback is that it is quite far. Overall, Ok to stay for a night, but nothing really exciting.

• 19th Aug 2013

Nuovo Ostello di Bergamo

Bergamo, Italy

The hostel is clean, it has a beautiful roof garden and nice coffee for breakfast, the only problem is that it is far- if you choose to walk, like me, you deffnitely gonna get tired

Sir Toby's Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 17th Apr 2013

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Surprising place, located in a former night club. I was surprised that the reception was in a seperate building. All in all, it was a good stay, great location and price:)

• 15th Apr 2013