Aurora Hostel Nis

Nis, Serbia

Great location, really excellent and new building. Super clean and my bed was really comfortable. The staff was hospitable and helpful with pointing out the sites around Nis and helped make it a great stay in Nis!

Montmartre Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Couldn't ask for a better location or a better staff. The hostel is located right next to the main square in Belgrade and walkable to basically everything I wanted to see. The staff makes you feel like home and treats you like a friend. They also provide breakfast which is awesome. I stayed for six nights in total and was really happy with my stay and time in Belgrade.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Location was great, just a few minutes walk from the bus and train stations, and really close to the river. I loved the common area of the hostel, was great for meeting people and getting ideas on things to see in Ljubljana and for day trips. Staff was nice and helpful. I stayed in huge large dorm which was nice. Lockers are also a good size although you have to rent the lock if you don't have one.

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

The location was great, right next to the river and on a fun street of different bars and caf├ęs. Staff was helpful at recommending places to go for food, etc. the four bed room was a bit squished but the bed was comfortable. The dorm rooms looked to have more space thought. I'd recommend to stay here.