HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

Clean and safe; friendly, accommodating, and helpful staff! I would definitely come stay at hotelhotel again.

• 1st Aug 2013

Great location, but very noisy and cramped rooms. Noisy rooms were advertised at a discount price yet we paid regular price and still had a noisy room. Shared Bathrooms and dorms should have been cleaned more regulary.

Overall, our stay there was good. Its inexpensive, very clean, and has a great central location. I just wish there were lockers in the dormitory style rooms. Also, it would be nice if they were more accomodating to couples that wanted to stay in the same dormitory room. Although we had booked ahead, and there were beds available, my husband and I had to stay in separate rooms because there were only 3 beds in each room and the owner wanted to fill one room at a time. They wouldn't permit that we stayed together in a dorm room with one bed not filled. It was quite inconventient.

The rooms were comforable, but the washrooms and showers would have benefited from being cleaned twice a day instead of once. NOTE! If you are a foreigner and you are travelling with a chinese friend or boyfriend/girlfriend THEY FORBIDE YOU TO STAY TOGETHER IN THE COED DORMROOMS. My finance and I had to sleep in separate rooms for a week. IT SUCKED! I wish i had known earlier otherwise i would have booked a different hostel for the busy May chinese holiday.