The Local NYC

New York, USA

This hostel is perfect! I travel a lot and that's the best hostel I've ever been. The location is great, the hostel is clean and very modern, the staff is so friendly and helpful! I loved it and will definitely book again at this hostel when I go back to NYC.

• 28th Aug 2014

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

The location is great and the hostel is really nice! Regarding the security, anybody can get into the hostel as the main door and the dormitory's door are not locked. It's an expensive hostel but really worth it for its location.

• 20th Aug 2014

Rethymno Youth Hostel

Crete, Greece

The location is good. However, the wifi has got lots of problems - it's almost impossible to get connected on the internet. The staff says it's because of the heat but I've been to places where is was even hotter and there was no problem at all. Besides, depending on the time you want to take a shower, you may not have any hot water at all.

• 16th Aug 2014

Youth Hostel Plakias

Crete, Greece

Good location and lots of space.

• 12th Aug 2014

Home Dome

Clermont Ferrand, France

• 15th Jun 2014

Refugio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I had a great time at Refugio Hostel. The location is good, the staff members are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend it!

• 19th Apr 2014

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

I loved everything about this hostel. The location was perfect, the staff members really nice and helpful and the hostel itself was nice and clean. I highly recommend it!

Art Hostel

Naples, Italy

The location is geat and the staff members are nice. However, the bathroom with the toilets was always flooded and, because of a lack of ventilation, there was a bad smell there.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel was well located and clean. The breakfast was good and the staff was nice.

• 19th Apr 2013

Ecohostel Andromeda

Gent, Belgium

I loved this hostel - it's a boat!! It's clean, nice and well located. It was great - thanks a lot!:-)

• 31st Mar 2013

Residence les Ecrins

Brussels, Belgium

I really liked this hostel which was well located, nice and clean. I do recommend it!:-)

• 30th Mar 2013

Sun & Moon Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I loved the location of the hostel and it's not a bad hostel at all to stay a few days in Barcelona. What I didn't like was the dirtiness of the bathroom and the awful smell from there. I guess that's because I was in a dormitory with 7 other people but the bathroom would need to have a window or a ventilation to stop the horrible smell.

• 25th Aug 2011

Sezgin's Guesthouse

Kusadasi, Turkey

This hostel is very nice and clean. There's a swimming pool and it's very close to the city centre. Shame that there's no free breakfast though ;)

• 12th Jun 2011

Guzel Izmir Oteli

Izmir, Turkey

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was clean :) Besides, the breakfast was yummy!

• 11th Jun 2011
  • Globetrotter

Thank you very much for your nice comments.

Hotel San Tomaso

Milan, Italy

I really liked staying there: it's clean and not far from the Duomo and also the main train station. Also, the staff is very friendly :-)

• 14th May 2011

Hostal Alcaravaneras

Gran Canaria, Spain

Este hostal esta muy bien (limpio, bien ubicado), ademas los dueños son muy simpaticos! This hostel is very good - well located, clean and staff really friendly. I do recommend it! Cet hôtel est très bien! Je le recommande vivement!

Merci pour votre commentaire et sommes tres content de votre sejour et vous esperons la prochaine fois . Un fois encore merci pour votre aimabilite.

CIS de Champagne

Reims, France

Funky Cordoba

Cordoba, Spain

i really loved that hostel! first of all, the staff members are absolutely lovely and the hostel itself is clean, very central etc. I do reccomend it to any people willing to visit Cordoba!:)

that's probably the best hotel i've ever stayed. it's very clean and comfy, the staff is really nice and helpful and there's a nice breakfast waiting for you in the morning :)

Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I liked it very much. The staff members are nice and the hostel is very clean. I always had hot water while taking a shower which is a big plus! I do recommend it!:)

Hot water always works with us. We have a big hot water tank that serves hot water for the house 24 hours a day.

It was a great hotel - I loved it! the staff members are very nice there and also very helpful. The rooms are very clean and the location is pretty good. I recommend to anyobody who wants to visit Oviedo :)

Hostal Apuntadores

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

the staff members were lovely and very helpful. the location is also amazing. however, i was quite cold at night as the window of my room couldn't be closed and also because the heating didn't work. that's a shame coz my stay in that hostal could have been perfect.

Academica Summer Hostel

Helsinki, Finland

The hotel itself was good: great location, also very nice members of staff. The problem I had was the men working on the building: I was waken up several times very early because of the noise.

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Good hoste. I do recommend it :)

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

I spent a great time there! The Acropolis is only 5-10 minutes wal from the hostel. THe rooms were clean and the memebers of staff very nice. Thanks a lot for making my stay in Athens so enjoyable!:)

Very nice hostel in Berlin. Well located (near train station) and also clean. The staff is very nice. If I come back to Berlin, I'd definitely stay there again. Thanks!:)

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel las week: it was a very nice place, well located and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I do recommend this hostel to anyone willing to visit Vienna!:)

Kabul Backpackers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I really enjoyed my stay at Kabul Backpackers: the staff was very friendly and the location amazing. I highly recommend it to any people willing to visit Barcelona :)

Chianti Hostel

Rome, Italy

I do recommend this hostel: the location is perfect and the staff members are really friendly and helpful! I'll book this hostel again when I go to Rome again :)

Morag's Lodge

Loch Ness, Scotland

This hostel is fantastic! It is very nice. Also, there's everything one may need (breakfast, dinner, etc.). I really liked the atmosphere there!:)

Ullapool Youth Hostel

Ullapool, Scotland

I enjoyed my stay in this hostel: the staff is very friendly and helpful. The hostel is also very well located and clean. Thanks!

Bank Street Lodge

Fort William, Scotland

This hostel is the best one I've ever been! The staff is so friendly and everything is clean. Also, the location is great! I HIGHLY recommend it!

Glencoe Youth Hostel

Glencoe, Scotland

The staff wasn't very friendly. Regarding the showers, they were filthy. The location is not very good: I was on foot and this hostel is quite far from all amenities.

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very nice hostel: I really enjoyed it!