Location Australia, Gender Female,

• Australia, Female, 25-30
27th Sep 2013

My home for the week and I was a little sad to leave! From the start the staff were amazing and really helpful! The mattresses were AMAZING and I realIy felt like I had privacy. Breakfast again, was more than I was expecting with crossaints and muffins available making a great take away breakfast for those of us with early starts. Mishka is the most lovely pub dog also! Perfect place for someone who likes hostel life, but with some comforts and quiet! Highly recommend!!

Thank you for choosing Destinations Hostels during your stay in London, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you will consider us for any future visit's to London, thank you for your comments.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
Anker Hostel, Oslo, Norway
6.3
24th Nov 2010

In all fairness, I did have the guest from hell in the room who made a disgusting mess in the bathroom and tried to dry her washing by turning the in room stove on, creating a lovely burning smell- not to mention fear of dying on fire! The staff were nice when told about this but knew she was a problem which kind of annoyed me. Overall the ensuite bathroom was a bit gross, the bedroom clean enough. Wifi only available in small lobby area. Its Oslo, so I think you get what you pay for.

• Australia,
Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
6.0
26th Jun 2008

The staff may as well not have been there. I arrived early and was told by one guy i couldn't check in until 4pm, half an hour later when i was too tired to do anything but sleep, the other guy checked me into a room- midday. Just to note- cash only and there is a deposit on linen. I would stay there again if I wanted a clean bed but nothing more then that.

• Australia,
Flamingo Hostel, Krakow, Poland
9.3
22nd Jun 2008

Location Location! Perfect place to stay- close to the action and the coach station!