Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Anadin Female Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Jenny, the owner and receptionist of the hostel, is friendly and helpful, the hostel is great! Very clean, it occupies a regular apartment not so far from the main sights (I actually even walked, but taking public transport from here is also easy and takes some minutes, there are tram / bus connections to both sides of the river). The Margiet island excellent for jogging is 1km walk away (across the bridge). There are also two supermarkets just around the corner.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

We had a very good stay at this hostel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was quite simple but nice. Girls and boys stayed in different floors and I have to say I loved it.

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Supercool! Breakfast is great. Overall a pleasant stay. Maybe a bit too crowded in the room itself, but it's a hostel after all.

The Hump Hostel

Kunming, China

A really great place to stay. Spacious rooms, lockers for every person, good beds. I cannot recall any problems with this place at all. Would totally stay there again.

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

Would totally stay there again. Lovely people working and staying there. The only problem was finding the place, so if you are not sure whether to order a pick up service from the train/bus station - I would advice to do that.

I just loved the place! Perfect location near the lake - can go excersice and bond with the locals at 6 am in the morning :) Large supermarket 50m away, extremely helpful and friendly staff who spoke English and Russian (!!), great breakfast. Would definitely recomend this place.

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

I was allowed to check in early (at 7am) as the room I booked was already free and they cleaned it fast for me. This is really a backpackers place, so was a little noisy and not the cleanest hostel I've stayed in, also I had no window in my room. But all in all, I would consider staying here again. The girls at the reception were very helpful and spoke excellent English. Thye location is not very central but still within a 10 min walk from the central area and the market.

Duc Vuong Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

It was the first place I stayed on my route through Vietnam and it was actually the best one. The staff was really firendly and helpful, the room was spacious, clean, had a bath tube,tv,safety locker and everything very modern. You don't really get the view from the window, but well, in some other place for just a bit less money I got a room without a window at all.

Overall a nice place to stay. Staff quite friendly but I found it a bit hard to communicate with them due to their limited English. Breakfast - good but for additional price. The window of my room was next to the exit and so at night fellow backpackers would gather their for chat and drink, which is of course nothing bad in principle (nice people, very friendly), but I found it hard to sleep through the noise that would go on until 1 am or so. Main shopping street just 5 min away, that was cool

TIU Kreschatik

Kiev, Ukraine

There are two rooms for guests in this hostel (it takes up a regular yet large apartment) - one dorm and one private, I didn't notice more than 5 people at the hostel. 1 toilet and 1 bathroom seemed enough, although I could imagine it getting a bit bisy. We were staying in a private double room. Everything was excellent (Olya, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful!), maybe a bit noisy (or animated)) in the evening but overall we were very satisfied.

Backpackers INSIDE

Seoul, South Korea

Very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms are a bit too small, but the living area is great and makes up for it. Gets a bit crowded in the shower room in the morning. The neighbourhood is lively, there are a lot of students from the nearby campus, and you find some good shops and eateries of all kinds. Good bus and subway connections. Overall I would recommend to stay here if you are looking for an inexpensive place and are not planning to spend a lot of time at the hostel.

Ohostel

Moscow, Russia

Very nice area (but a bit difficult to find - the entrance from the side of the building). Extremely helpful staff. Had a great stay there, would definitely come back

Pleasant and clean place in general, but a little cold.. The hostess was friendly and ready to help, the only problem was communication - no English. The location is good - within a walking distance from a city center (10 min), and there is also a tram stop nearby. It was not noisy, and I had a nice stay in general.

The location is good - tram just a few minutes walk away. Staff was really helpful and friendly. In general I got quite positive impression of the place. Irina, Russia.