Reviews: matizstekiel

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Sila Resort

Sukhothai, Thailand

It's a guesthouse, I probably booked only single room they had, very small, nothing apart from bed and a fan, very thin wall, I could hear everything the guys next door were doing... but I'm not a demanding person. Professional staff, top class hospitality, beautiful environment, ponds and gardens everywhere, didn't have a chance to try their food though...

Nice and cheap stay in central tourist location, close to major shopping and entertainment streets, staff very friendly, especially older ladies responsible for cooking and cleaning provided the best hospitality and service without knowing a single word in English. I stayed only 3 days but met some other travellers living there for weeks and they loved it! Free coffee 24hrs a day helps to keep you going.

Tigon Blanc Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

It's a hotel, they've just arranged few more beds in some rooms to make them dorms, staff was very professional and dealt with your queries with the same attitude as with all other hotel guests, very nice buffet breakfast for $1.

Street Backpackers Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great atmosphere and very friendly staff, tours and tickets overpriced on average but you'd like your hosts so much that you don't mind to give few extra dollars as a tip, they're very helpful and patient, which is very important in such a busy environment. Definitely would stay there next time!

Very friendly and helpful staff, nice and cheap food, electric blankets provided in rooms really help to bear it through a cold winter nights, you get what you pay for!

I stayed only for 2 nights and my overall impression is neutral. Staff very helpful and friendly and were trying hard with all queries despite rather poor English. I noticed that most of offered tours and tickets were few dollars cheaper than in other hostels.Biggest room kinda scary, shabby and very dark, becomes more 'homely' with more ppl sharing it. Quite cold at night in winter days and provided blanket might not be sufficient, but I have some experience and always carry my own sleeping bag

Kind of hidden, if you don't speak Chinese write or print Chinese characters so people may help you to find it.

Ayutthaya Place Youth Hostel

Ayutthaya, Thailand

New Road Guest House

Bangkok, Thailand

Base Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

It's always hard to say something after staying in a place for only 2 days... but I can say as a traveller that I found everything I needed, wanted, and expected. However in terms of character and atmosphere I felt like being in a travel factory. With travel agent, job-shop, bar and "cafe" on the spot there is little left to explore by yourself. The hostel is a big business and they just want to sell their products... not saying it's bad but not the kind of environment I like to have a rest in.

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

There isn't actually anything bad I could say about this hostel. I spent there only two nights, so maybe it was too short to provide some reliable opinion, but my experience with How Hostel was very positive. In terms of cleanliness, available space and comfort it beats most of the 3 stars hotels I stayed in China. Very helpful and friendly staff speaking good english, and availability of tours, transport information and tickets in the Hostel makes it very convenient for travellers.

Hello, Thanks for choosing us , what a pity that you leave so fast , we don't have enough time to paly with you , but don't worry I believe we will see you . Helen

Golden Gobi

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Very nice and helpful staff, great atmosphere, amazing and flexible tours for a reasonable price, I really enjoyed the stay and 3 day tour I experienced with Golden Gobi. Only suggestions I may have is the way they keep the records. When I was leaving I had to show my receipt 3 times to 3 different members of staff as the book was kept in very chaotic way and it was only my luck that I kept the receipt at all times and could prove my right, especially last time when I was in hurry for a train.

Moscow Home-Hostel

Moscow, Russia

SPB Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

We had a great time in SPB hostel! Most people complain that it's hard to find but their 'map and directions' description is actually very clear and we found it without any troubles. Place is very clean (they ask you to take of your shoes and put on slippers to keep the floor clean),decent kitchen with a big fridge and bathrooms with an extremely hot water. You may feel overcrowded in a room but paying less for a 8-mix dorm bed worked for us very well. City is great too, wish we'd stayed longer

Huelin Backpacker

Malaga, Spain

too short stay to say anything more

Eastgate Backpackers Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

nice and quiet atmosphere, away from city rush and still close enough to simply walk to the city center.

Saucy Mary's Lodge

Isle of Skye, Scotland

nice and quiet town, though sleeping above the bar may not be the best idea for those who want to have a decent rest over the night... as for me, no problem!

Terramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Nice place to stay, close to the port if You arriving by ferry, though far away from city centre. There is also a castle quite close to it so You can go there early on the morning and enjoy bueatiful views of Palma in the rising sun ;). Generally it´s a good value for money for budget travelers.

Cybulskiego Guestrooms

Krakow, Poland

Very quiet and peaceful, nice atmosphere, short distance to all leading attractions (10-15 min walk)for a decent price.