Reviews: adamkow

Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Kutaisi Hostel Center

Kutaisi, Georgia

I stayed there for one night. Felt there very good. A Landlady was very kind and helpful. Thank you for everything!

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

Old Town Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

Great place to stay. Helpful and very kind staff. Close to places worth seeing and to metro station to get anywhere else. Despite the fact its in the centre it was very quiet there. Good place to have some rest and chill out after tiring trips :) Thank you!

• 17th Aug 2013
  • Poland
  • All Male Group, 31-40

X Hostel Alicante

Alicante, Spain

Very good and friendly place. Had a great stay there!

Thanks Adam... Hope we see you again soon. :)

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Rising Cock Party Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

Very relaxing place and if you want to party, it\'s ideal! And these pancakes and lemon tea in the morning...wonderful. Thank you Mama & Company :)

Oporto Sky Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Wonderful place managed by fantastic people who will prepare everything you need before you know you need it. Nice location, walking distance everywhere, very clean and cheerful stuff. Thank you Louise, Nadia, Theresa & George! I will come back! :)

FunkyHostel

Granada, Spain

I want to come back! Maybe next time there will be enough seats in the bus to hot springs... Thanks and all the best, Adam :)

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

it was too warm in my room... no fresh air :)

It was really great time...Now I'm i Dublin again, but I'm sure I will come back. I had really great time wandering around the city and spending evenings at hostel. I will recommend this place to everybody. Hope to see you again soon :) Cheers from Ireland, Adam