Canadiana Backpackers Inn, Toronto, Canada
6th Aug 2014

I liked this hostel! The rooms and beds were good, free wifi and breakfast and perfect location! I would come again!

Thanks for taking the time to review us – we hope you do come and stay again!

Melaleuca On Mitchell, Darwin, Australia
6.0
26th Jul 2014

I hated my stay at Melaleuca! To be fair; the facilities were good, but I hated the atmosphere. A lot of selfish people who think that the world is about them stay here and as a solo traveler that is not the kind of people you like to meet! The airco in my room was broken 2 out of 4 nights and the worse thing about the hostel besides the atmosphere was the bed. When the one in the bottom bed even stretched a leg, the whole bed was shaking.. I even had one night with motion sickness. Never again!

Asylum Cairns, Cairns, Australia
22nd Jul 2014

You pay what you get! I booked a female 5 bed dorm and for some reason they upgraded me to a 3 bed dorm, which I had all to myself half of my time. The first night the window was broken and the room was really cold, but they fixed it the next day! I was a bit worried about it being a party hostel, but my room was quiet and I had some good night sleep there! I really enjoyed my stay and would recommend it to everyone who wants budget accomodation in Cairns.

Airlie Waterfront Backpackers, Airlie Beach, Australia
7.7
18th Jul 2014

Free shuttlebus from and to Greyhound bus terminal, free wifi and a quiet hostel just outside the noisy city centre! Perfect!!! Maybe not as clean as could be, but for 20 dollar a good stay~

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
Backpackers Inn on the Beach, Byron Bay, Australia
7th Jun 2014

The location and atmosphere was brilliant. Always something to do like bbq, live music and free entry and taxi to clubs. Bad thing; very noisy at night and not many showers/toilets.... And my beer was stolen out of my labeled bag. Only the milk was left. And because they stole my bag too, the milk was gone the day after.... So if you leave your stuff in lockers in your room it would be worth staying here...

Base Brisbane - Central, Brisbane, Australia
7th Mar 2014

A hostel on a perfect location! The bar in the basement has good breakfast in the morning and a good party at night! A nice place to stay for a weekend. If you are planning to stay in Brisbane for a long time you probably like a hostel that is more quiet.

Thank you for taking time to leave a review, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here. We think that we have good food and good atmosphere in our bar as well. We do get a lot of guests who stay long term but they enjoy the party atmosphere the bar creates. Happy Travels. The base Brisbane crew.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 31-40
YMCA Christchurch, Christchurch, New Zealand
8th Feb 2014

Good hostel on good location. Near botanical gardens, which is probably the only thing that didn't suffer that much from the earthquakes. Within walking distance of the container mall.

• Netherlands, Mixed Group, 25-30
Skanstulls Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
10th Aug 2012

A bit expensive, but very nice hostel. Booked a 2-persons room which was really beautifull and nice. The location was like an half an houre walk from the old centre. Next time I would look for a hostel in a more central place, but for now it was really good!

YHA Liverpool, Liverpool, England
6.3
2nd Mar 2012

A good place to stay for just a night. Good for me, because there was a busstop to the airport nearby. It looks a bit shabby; loose floortiles and so on. And really noisy. Not my roommates but neighbours upstairs kept me up all night. Close to Albert Dock, but not close to the city centre. I will try a differtent hostel next time I am in Liverpool... (Hatters was better...)

Hostel Bridge, Prague, Czech Republic
17th Jun 2011

Hostel Bridge is a good place to spend your nights in Prague. Its location is really good. (when you found it in a pizzaplace) Our room was at the street side, which causes a lot of noise during the night. Don't forget to bring earplugs... I would come again when visiting Prague again

Hostel Eden Rome, Rome, Italy
6.3
21st Mar 2011

You get what you give; a bed and a croissant for 10 euros. The location is a bit dodgy, but during daytime it is fine. It is located in the center of Rome, next to the railwaystation. Every sightseeing spot in Rome is within walking distance. But it is also easy to catch the metro. Don't expect to get what you booked. I booked a 6 bed female dorm and got a 7 bed mixed dorm. (half of the time a guy was staying in the room) Good for cheap staying, but next time I'll book something better/nicer.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool, Liverpool, England
8.7
20th Oct 2009

I think Hatters is a really nice hostel on a really good location. (within walking distance of the city centre) The staff was really nice. Breakfast was a bit poor, but I don't like breakfast anyway. If I'll ever visit Liverpool again I am sure I will choose Hatters again.

Perfect Hostel, Paris, France
9.0
30th Apr 2009

A nice and clean hostel near Sacre Coeur and the Metro. Room was cleaned every day. Staff was really helpfull.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
9.0
31st Mar 2008

A very good hostel within walking distance of Alexanderplatz and the U-bahn. We had a really good time.

Hatters on Newton Street, Manchester, England
15th Feb 2008

Nice location, nice hostel. A bit dusty. But it had everything I needed.

Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.7
3rd Jul 2007

Hostel on good location. Had loads of fun. Even with 20 people in one room it was one of the most quiet hostels i've been to. Beds were stabel, so you won't wake up when the other person in the bed moves. The one key thing don't really works... And the room smelled like mold...

Cowgate Tourist Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
11th Jun 2007

Hostel on a perfect location. The pub on the other side of the street is quit loud, so bring your ear plugs... and if you can't beat them; join them Located in the Old Town, near the city centre and close to all the sightseeing things in Edinburgh!