Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Location was great!

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

I went to Frankfurt during the hottest days. My buddy and I stayed on the 3rd floor and it one of the worst nights of my life. At night, it was so hot that I soaked through the sheets. There was one fan in the room and the wind from it barely reached anyone. I paid for two nights and I left on my second day for a place with AC. I don't believe it was the hostel's fault that it was so hot. I do believe that Germany needs to invest in AC installation because "global warming".

Thank you for reviewing! We are really sorry for your experience in the hostel. The heatwave was hard for everybody here and we really did everything we could do to make things as comfortable as possible for our guests. Temperatures like 35° are quite unusual here in Frankfurt. Hopefully the weather will be better next time! Kind regards :)

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A chain of misfortune left me unable to make it to my first day at this hostel. Gabor and Anna was nice enough to let me just pay for one day because I missed my first day. Gabor was really knowledgeable about the area and gave me a list of sites to visit straight away. The hostel was cleaned throughout the day. I had a great time here.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

If you want the cave experience, stay here. There is a common room to chill with your fellow travelers. This hostel is in the middle of Goreme. You can walk there from the bus station/ Otogar (with luggage). The staff were friendly. I did not have good time management and had to cancel a night and the staff kindly refunded the night to me. They settled me down after a tired day and told me exactly how to get to the places I want to go.

Izmir, Turkey

I fell in love with Shantihome. Originally, I was going to stayed for a few hours and be on my way. The staff were just so friendly and helpful that I changed my trip to stayed another day (missing my flight). The bathroom clean. The vibe off the hook. I wish I can go back for an another night. Good Work!

Thanks for the nice comment and thank you very much for your stay. It was a pleasure to host you here :)

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

Old Town Hostel Split

Split, Croatia

The location of this hostel is both heaven and hell. On one hand, you are literally in the middle of the happening. On the other hand, it is hard to find anything in this area. Finding this hostel will prove a little challenged to the avid explorer. The bathrooms have room for elbow space, clean, and most important, they are solos (i.e. for one person at a time). The staff was outstanding and helpful.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

All you have to know about this hostel is that there is a bar in the Lobby that gets packed every day of the week. The bathrooms are for one person at a time and there always seem to be a door after a door that you need to unlock. I had a great time here

MEININGER London Hyde Park

My stay at the Mein was short and was out most of the time. The atmosphere at the Lobby of the hostel was a little quiet on a Thursday night. The bathroom was clean, but a little small. This is an average quiet hostel. Definitely not a party house. The proximity to the Museums makes this a good place to stay if you are into that kind of thing, in which case partying is not what you wanna do at night anyway.

Arenal Backpackers Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

One of the best hostels I have ever been to. I feel like I stayed at a Resort

Costa Rica Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

I only stayed for one night. The place looks good. My friends and I stayed at a 10 bed room with strangers and people were noisy, but I guess that's normal?

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This is by far the best hostel that I have stayed in. The beds were bigger. There were lockers and a shower in the room. There was a common area to socialized well pass bed time. The hostel also arranged social events. This hostel owns a boat and threw a party on it. The owners are young and the staff was nice. I had a great time. I would definitely stay at this hostel the next time I come to AMS.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hotel Staff was really nice. Location was a little out of the center, but close to a few cultural sites. There was a few cafes nearby that was nice to sit at. Overall, Hello Hostel was everything I expected and more.

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The beds were small and with there was no room to move in the room without bumping the other residents. Maybe this was a blessing because I stayed with three fine girls. The shower is way too small. I had to choose between touching the nasty curtain or turning the hot/cold water knob every time I scrub myself. The bathroom smelled funny and I suspect the dark spots above the shower is mold. The staff was nice, but people in the common area was not as friendly as I anticipated.