Reviews: evenfall

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 33

myMOjOvie

Vienna, Austria

This place is really cool!!! It had a very good atmosphere but it wasn't a party house. We were greeted by Leni, who was very nice and helpful. They offer a nice small kitchen with fridge and utensils. Breakfast is basic, but good. The area is quite safe and not far from the city centre. With a bus or tram, it takes 10 min to reach the main sites. I loved it!!!

• 12th Apr 2013

Astor Queensway

This hostel is well located, near Hyde Park and a few bus stops from Oxford Street. Staff was nice and helpful. I stayed in a 8 bed room and everything was ok. It was just a bit annoying to wait for the morning shower (everybody decided to take shower at the same time). Overall, it was a good experience.

• 29th Mar 2013

Salford Arms Hotel

Manchester, England

It's an easy walk to the city centre. The owner is very friendly and the rooms are located above a bar. Luckily, I couldn't hear the noise coming from the bar which was good. Wifi is really good when it's working. I guess it was switched off at night until next morning. There's some constant traffic noise, but that didn't bother me so much. The main issue was the noise coming from the other rooms at 3 am (TV volume on the max, people talking loudly).

• 12th May 2012

Hotel Rex Nice

Nice, France

Location is excellent, close to the main attractions and the beach. The lady at the reception was very nice and helpful. I stayed in the single room, which was ok. There wasn't any space to store my clothes apart from some hooks at the door. There was also a shower and a very tiny sink in the room. The toilet was downstairs. Although the walls are thin and I can hear my next-door neighbours, I didn't have any problem with noise. All in all, I enjoyed my stay.

• 24th Dec 2011
  • Portugal

Staff - nice, location - good, not far from city centre. Breakfast - ok. They should change the way to lock the doors because people need to slam the door to close from outside. It is really annoying being forced to listen banging doors at 1 am. They offer wifi in the lobby only and 4 computers for general use. Although there was a sign indicating a 15 min limit, I saw many people using for more than 1 hour, while there was a small queue.

• 13th Aug 2011
  • Portugal

hello we thank you for your comments and notes we wish you good times with the HI hostels around regards phil

Archi Rossi Hostel

Florence, Italy

One of the best hostels ever!!! We booked a twin room. It was great, there was plenty of space, the shower was excellent (hot water all the time), dinner and breakfast were free (and good) and served in an orderly fashion. I really liked the atmosphere in this place. It was quiet, so we could sleep very well. We had a pleasant time and I definitely recommend it.

• 4th Feb 2011

House Of Peace

Bethlehem, Israel

I really enjoyed my time in this place. Paul, the owner, is very helpful and the place is quite nice. There is a kitchen fully equipped and the shower is good also. I wish there were more places like that in Israel.

• 20th Oct 2010

Citadel Youth Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

One of the worst hostels I've ever been. My single room was so tiny and hot, without any hanger nor a single chair. I've felt like I was in a prison cell. The showers were absolutely ridiculous. No place to hang my clothes and another bathroom had the shower just above the toilet seat. Location is good, near Jaffa Gate, but there were some agressive street vendors on the way. Staff was ok, there was a guy working at night that was really helpful, even when he was very busy solving a lot of problems with oth

Gordon Inn

Tel Aviv, Israel

Perfect location, 2 blocks from the beach. Safe area, air con in the room, showers were average, not much space. Staff was very helpful. Breakfast was ok, although i didnt like the selection offered. Milk and cereals would be good. In an expensive city and with the lack of good hostels, maybe this is the best option.

Pfefferbett Hostel

Berlin, Germany

A great experience!!!! In the beginning there were a few problems and a misunderstanding over our room that could ruin our short trip, but ALL the members of the staff were great, they did a wonderful job and helped us a lot (with a special thanks to Oscar, he is a star!!!!) They also have a spacious nice area to chill out, good breakfast, good beer and internet. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable and the lockers have a good space to storage our luggage!!! I definitely recommend it!!!

It was so much better than I expected. Rooms were big and clean, the lovely lady didn\'t speak English at all, so it was quite amusing to use my basic italian mixed with spanglish. There\'s bread, cereals, milk and yoghurt all day. The only problem was the noise of the street. I could hear people talking until 3am just outside the building, but since I was exhausted, it didn\'t affect me that much.

Columbus Circle Hostel

New York, USA

The best hostel I\'ve stayed in nyc. I booked a 2-shared room but I was alone in my room. It\'s not perfect, the sink could be bigger, the curtains didn\'t close properly and people were slamming the doors all the time. But it\'s good value for the money. Location is good, easy to walk to Central Park and Time Square. I recommend it.

Worst place I\'ve been in the US. Overpriced and has nothing at all. Location is not bad, not far from the centre and close to Fenway Park. But the rooms were very simple for $50 a night. Even a budget hotel has better rooms, but unfortunately I didn\'t find any in Boston. There was a room with 5 computers with internet. Not only is not enough, but all the time there was someone playing solitaire while there were people waiting to use! And also 2 showers for a whole floor.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel

New York, USA

Although a little bit far from the main attractions, it was a nice place to stay. Bathrooms were clean and free, even with so many rooms in the building. Staff was nice and helpful, but the guy who worked in the reception during night until early morning needs to improve his attitude. Making negative comments of some guests and complaining about his co-workers while there were people around is not very professional. Overall it was a good experience.

Bergen YMCA Hostel

Bergen, Norway

I didn't have much expectations from this place, but it offered all I was looking for: a quiet night of sleep, clean bedroom/shower, hot water and wi-fi connection. The hostel is very well located, close to the main attractions. They just need to improve the bathroom. It was impossible to take a shower without spilling water all over the floor.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Cheap accommodation for very nice staff, perfect location and delicious free dinner. The bathroom was good, clean and with hot water all the time. The staff offer good advice in what to see in the city. The only bad thing was a group of guys on the 4-bedded room n. 3 making a lot of noise at 3 am. Really annoying and inconsiderate with the others who were trying to sleep, but not the hostel's fault. I definitely recommend it!!!!

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

Best hostel ever!!!! Perfect location, friendly staff (Rosa is great!!!), appetisers were really good and the location is perfect. I could sleep quite well!!!!! Two things that weren't brilliant but not really serious: water in bathroom was cold sometimes and the door in the entrance of the building is too short. I hit my head really hard when I first came in. But then again, just minor issues for a great place...

Hotello di Roma

Rome, Italy

The staff is great!!! They were very helpful and ready to help with anything. I got some great tips about the city, which bus to take, etc!!!! The shower in my room wasn't brilliant but it was cleaned regularly. Although the hostel is located outside the centra area, it has good transport links. Rome is not that big, so you can be in the main attractions in a very short time. I definitely recommend it!!!!

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

Although is on the Strip, the hostel is quite far from the main casinos, but this is not a problem. Nice staff and the room was ok.

Hilltop Hostel

Washington DC, USA

If you want a hostel to have fun and meet nice people, this is the place. But the doors didn't have keys, so it wasn't safe at all. Fortunately, nothing wrong happened. Staff are really nice and helpful.

Times Square West Hostel

New York, USA

One of the best hostels i've stayed in. Shirley is really nice and location is just 3 blocks away from Times Square. The mattress was so good that i slept better than in my own house. And there are also laptops with internet to use. I will definitely go back there.