Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Metropolis Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Late hour of room-availibility - we needed to wait till 2pm to get keys; on the other hand - we could use toilet & shower & locker before; very clean room and shared toilets; beatiful view form roof-terrase where breakfast is served. Good location, 10minutes by walking to Blue Mosque.

Homeros Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

Very friendly owners, brother and sister who are managging Homeros; nice "old-style" room with some turkish carpets on walls; clean toilet, maybe missing keetle and fridge; very nice terrase where you can eat breakfast or just simply stay at night time and enjoy your evening. Tasty dinners offered in place - really good atmosphere! Greetings for Barbara form the crew, maybe we really see eachother in Prague one day :)

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

One plus of this hostel is price, we really did not pay a lot for a night. Maybe also swimming pool, quite usefull in hot spring or summer time. On the other hand, our room was not the cleanest one, e.g. nobody probably had a look on a balcony for a long time, also restaurant seemed not to be very clean; no internetet connection in the room, no keetle or fridge; staff was ok and we did not have any problems, but comparing to other hostels in TR, something was missing.

Meltem Pansion

Kas, Turkey

2 nights in Kas; very nice terrase for morning breakfast (very good cheese anda kind of tomatoes' pasta!). Missing fridge or kettle in a room, room by itself small but cozy; friendly owner; hostel by itself in a silent area behind other houses at the main street in Kas. Good value for this money.

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

For the first time in my reviews-100%! Good location (however in small Goereme it's not so difficult :) ), we got an "Arch-room" with a toilet, clean and nice! No fridge but electric kettle instead (good for your own turkish tee). The most important however - extremly open and helpfull crew lead by a manager and baloon pilot in one person - Mustafa! Plenty of help from his side reg. trips around Goreme, restaurants, hot-air balooon flight plus some stories about Kapadoccia!! Many thanx Mustafa!

Seatanbul Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

3 nights in Seatanbul hostel; we paid for a room with no toilet, but in the end we recieved one with a toilet for same price! Location is very good regarding visiting Aya Sofya/ Blue Mosque, however view at the Marmara Sea was not so good due to some constructions on the other side of the road between the hostel and the sea. TV in the room and a fridge. Small issue - smell from the pipes in the toilet. Friendly hostel crew - Ramadan was very helpful and his smile welcomed us every morning!

Regent Hostel

Paris, France

Stayed 3 nights, two-single bed room with toilet. Service cleaned the room every day, but it would be nice to replace a very old carpet inside. Wifi availbe + 3 comps with small fee for using. Breakfast - typical French one = croissant +honey/jam,coffee, juice, etc. Lockeralso available.Staff speak French/English, heard Spanish and German too.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

In the middle between Shoenbrunn and city centre, close to Tube station - Westbahnhof. Lack of parking is a small minus, but it's common in Vienna, I'm affraid.

Hostel99

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

3 nights in the hostel: we received twin-bed room in a separate house just next to hostel (belongs to the owners too?) - there was no kitchen over there, but instead of we got our own toilet&shower - perfect! my wife chalenged humidity a little bit, but the sound of river outside the window recompensate it :) Very close to the castle, parking for 100 CZK close to it, friendly host, no issues!

Hostel River

Plzen, Czech Republic

One night only, got room with single beds instead of double bed, but with double matraces and toilet inside for same price. Strange house plot - directly from kitchen U come to one of the rooms (the biggest one,I believe) but also - to the shower..:) Wifi incl., slow, but still. Location was average,I was a little bit affraid about my car which I left in front of the house,however nothing happened. Minus - price,much better hostel in Karlove Vary costed same - still, didn't find cheaper place.

Penzion Fan

Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic

I spent with my wife 2 nights in Penzion Fan: nice room,very clean,same for (very nice) toilet, big plus - small kitchen corner inside a room! there was TV with some Czech-German channels as well.Owner speaks Czech,English and German too. Only minus - a little bit too far from city centre, around 30minuts by walking,which is not the best result for such small city as Karlove Vary.

City Hostel Brno

Brno, Czech Republic

Cheap place, hovewever far away from city centre (at the border of Brno,if U have car - fine). No electric kettle in the room or even kitchen (same for pots). The shortest water flow in the shower I've ever seen:) If U want to see whole region, consider Mikulov as a place for staying and go for one-day trip to Brno!

Hostel 5 - Plzenska

Prague, Czech Republic

Just one night in Hostel, good location (10-15 minutes by walking to Mala Strana), but average conditions. Still, cheap, so worthy to stay if U don't have a lot of money.

Thanks. Your Hostel 5 :)

Apartments & rooms Stella

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I spend there only 3 days, but everything was fine, very clean and our hosts were very friendly (I even burned a pot and they just said it's alright)! The only thing - a house is on the hill, so it took about 20 min. to get there coming from the centre. on the other hand everything looks like that in Dubrovnik, so I think the situation would be the same with most apartments.