Reviews: Liqing

Location: Malaysia, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Nick's Homestay

Ubud, Indonesia

The overall stay was good actually except that one of our room (Room 2 i believe) the fan was so noisy and too weak. Also, Kenyah - he is definitely the value asset for Nick's home stay, he is the only staff that always smiles to us, so attentive and friendly. One last thing, i would suggest the owner can set up a kitchen for guest to get drinking water or hot water will be best like all others homestay i have been.

Guest House ODORI

Osaka, Japan

Absolutely worth of money, my first experience for tatami.

• 20th May 2013

Hostel Mundo Chiquito

Kyoto, Japan

My fav hostel for my whole trip, Yuko just fab and she is an asset for Mundo!!!

• 17th May 2013
  • Malaysia

Great location, warm people, feel like home just love it!

• 15th May 2013

Chill House

Phillip Island, Australia

Vilay Guesthouse

Luang Prabang, Laos

it was a bit disappointed at the condition of the rooms we got, very very dusty and the shower is not a shower. With the same price, you can get a better room, clean, real shower, friendly staff & homey feeling at the area, some more free coffee or tea all day, plus bananas eat as you can. Sorry to say, I wouldn't not recommend to others.

Bou Savy Guesthouse

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Worth to stay. Very friendly staff and helpful all the time.

Kim Samnang Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Overall was good. English and Chinese speaking staff.

Yellow House Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Highly recommended and absolutely worth for money.

Hop Yen Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Everything is fine. The only shortage was the breakfast. That is the worst breakfast i had so far in my trip in Vietnam. free! What can you expect.

Hai Dang Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

Not so bad and not so good....the bathroom smelled funny...

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

Nice People. Value for money.Very helpful staff. Ask anything you want to know and they will do their best to answer you....!

The Royal Hotel

Sapa, Vietnam

Very dissapointed. First, they lady staff transfered us to another motel even i had booked early. Second, the lady staff tried to deny my deposit and said that the hotel did not receive but i fought for it and got deducted at last but not full. As a whole Sapa is really nice that i will come back again and choose not to stay at The Royal Hotel.

Love Planet 1

Hanoi, Vietnam

The staff really helpful especially Heng was nice and borrowed us 3000 VND to us to buy pineapple while we at the local wet market and as a whole this place was great. Cheap and nice.