Location: Poland, Age: 32

Rainbow Lodge HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I's sleeping with 2 water tubes in my bed :) Excpet of this all is ok and I could recommend this one :)

• 18th Nov 2013

The Maze Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

I have 2 rooms in this one. First one was like sleeping on the street. Second one was ok. In hostel you have to pay extra for everything for wifi, for computers, for lockers, for towels. C'mon in the future you will demand additional payment for bathroom and bed.....

• 12th Nov 2013

Big Hostel

Sydney, Australia

One of the best hostel in Sydney. Free wifi (on ground floor) and breakfast. Nice and helpful staff. I recommend it.

Space Hotel

Melbourne, Australia

A little bit expensive but it has all traveler needs. Except free wifi. I don't understand this. If you have net connection over whole hotel why not to make this one free for your guests? :)

Orange Pekoe Guesthouse

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

One of the best hostel in my life. Clean, very helpful stuff, nice additions. What more I could expected. If you are going to KL just go to this place!

Sleepy Kiwi

Singapore, Singapore

I've knew that I'll check in late so I've contacted them and they told me -> no problem. Then when I've arrived there was no bed for me because someone made smth wrong .... finally I've slept not on bed but on 2 mattres. Anyway the whole hostel is one big room with common bathrooms. Not recommended.

Yogyakarta Backpacker

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

We had private room with really nice bed. Stuff is very helpful and kind. I could recommend it!

• 30th Oct 2013

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

Very good localization, very helpful staff. I've stayed there twice and for sure I'll go there once again :)

Cadiz Inn Backpackers

Cadiz, Spain

Very good localization, very helpful staff. Walking tour with Michael was very interesting and it's one of the most interesting part of my stay in Cadiz. Also evening and night games in hostel are great ones!

Trotamundo

Cordoba, Spain

Very good localization, very helpful staff. The best room I've ever stayed with character and atmosphere! Highly recommended!

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

• 31st Oct 2012

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Good location, very close to all attractions :) No personal lockers in rooms. Very basic breakfast. But still is ok ;)

• 27th Apr 2012

Ideal Social Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

One of the best hostel in our trip. Great localization,very helpful staff members. Highly recommended!

• 20th Nov 2011

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

One of the best hostel in our trip. Great localization,very helpful staff members. Nice BBQ at night. Very nice people inside and cool nights around a pool. Very nice trips organized by hostel. And there are a sisters hostels on argentinian side. Highly recommended!

• 14th Nov 2011

Che Lagarto hostel Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Che Lagarto hostel Ilha Grande

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great localization on a island with a cool view from a window! Very helpful staff members. Nice BBQ at night. It nice to go to this Island and stay in Che!

Che Lagarto hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The worst hostel we've been during our trip. Some hidden cost (5R$) for everyone during check-in, then other hidden cost (I don't know for what?) for booking a additional trips. Then there wasn't a water for a whole day... Staff members weren't helpful at all. For this money you could find other hostel in Rio.

• 31st Oct 2011

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I's very good hostel. Staff members were very helpfull. Comparing with another hostels in Rio this one is much better then others :)

• 27th Oct 2011

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

All I can say -> it's one of the best hostels I've ever been in my live! All is just I need and just it should be :) For sure I'll go back there! Thanks for all!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

There was ok for the price. Very small bathrooms.

Hostel Happy Seven

Gdansk, Poland

It is 5* hostel, one of the best I've ever been in!Great location, after the general renovation(all inside is new),with cool rooms styles(every room is other theme and it's not only a name :),with private lockers.In common room there is big TV with many chanels,and 2computers with totally free internet.And for the last but the most important thing is that the STAFF is very helpful and friendly.All this things make this hostel very unique.We have great days there and for sure we'll go back!

Hostel Przy Targu Rybnym

Gdansk, Poland

The keys to security lockers that are in the hall are all the time in the hands of Staff, so there aren't private at all....The breakfast was very good. Location is perfect, so at all the hostel is ok, but I recommend to have private rooms instead of dorm.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

In the heart of the city, close to city communication and many pubs, as well as many main atractions. For me the best choice!!!

Equity Point Gothic

Barcelona, Spain

Excellent location, 1 min to metro, and nearly 5-10min to all place in Barrio Gothic. All other things are like in an info about hostel. Good place to stay in.

Smart Stay Hotel Station

Munich, Germany

Excellent location, very nice staff. No lockers in rooms :(

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

What I can say: one of the best hostal I\'ve been in :) Very helpfull staff. If U need a hostal in Lisbon just choose this one!!!!

HI - Portimao Youth Hostel

Portimao, Portugal

Swimming pool rocks :)

We'd loved the patio on the roof :)