Reviews: kznr78

Location: Japan, Gender: Male,

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

Super friendly staffs and very clean facilities. I really liked the lovely garden to have a coffee or wine to relax. Though you need to walk a bit from the center of the town, it was not a big disadvantage for me.

Nomad Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

I had a good stay in this hostel. very close from the center of city and very friendly staffs. I arrived at this hostel early in the morning and booked a guide tour (green tour) just after arriving. Unfortunately, pick up bus has just departed from the hostel as my booking of the tour was done at the same time, then the staff brought me to the tour company office by his car so that I could join the tour. He was very friendly. I would stay this hostel again if I have a chance to visit again.

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

One of the best hostel I have ever stayed.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Very clean hostel! Staffs are friendly!

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Evgenia Villas & Suites

Santorini, Greece

The staffs were so kind and helpful. Though I stayed just for one night, it was a great stay. I would stay there next time if I have a chance to visit there again.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Very close to the Metro station so that you can visit to the most of attractive places in Athens. The shower space could be improved a little bit as it is narrow and tight. The roof bar was nice!

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Overall, I enjoyed the stay. Though some reviews rate that the dorms are noisy as they are not separated from the main room, I didn't face the problem as I stayed in a single room. Unfortunately, water in the shower room was only cold which I was really disappointed... by the way, the mother of the owner was really kind and helpful!!

Kville Hotel

Gothenburg, Sweden

Although I had to take trams from the central station, over all this was a good stay. Especially, the breakfast was nice. I would recommend if you don't care about short travel from the central station.

Absalon Annex

Copenhagen, Denmark

Breakfast was nice!! Overall, with considering prices in Denmark, I can accept.

Granny's Inn Hostel

Sliema, Malta

This is the best hostel which I ever stayed. Very clean and nice location, especially staffs are very very kind!! I had a great time. I recommend and I will stay here if I have a next chance.

Rembrandt Square Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

My experience at this hotel was really bad. At first, the room smelled smoky. The equipment were ok by considering affordable price. I couldn't sleep as the bar on the ground floor was too noisy until 4 A.M. (Although I've already read this comment in advance, the noise was bigger than I thought.) And, what is worse, what I can't accept, was very noisy group next to my room after 4 A.M. (Maybe, they came back from the bar after closing.) until 5 or 6 A.M. Thus, I couldn't sleep at all.

Youthhostel Zermatt

Zermatt, Switzerland

Though the price seems to be expensive, it's acceptable by considering breakfast and dinner incl. The dinner was good enough and staffs were very kind. As it takes about 15 min. (or more) on foot from the station, it will be tough when with heavy luggage.

Hotel Allegra

Zurich, Switzerland

close to a station, shuttle service from or to the airport was nice.

Vertigo Centre