Reviews: retinafunk

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 40

Anna houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I always wanted to try out a houseboat in Amsterdam and it was a great experience. Best hostel I and my friends had in Amsterdam ever, and I been 20 times +. Nice cozy character rooms with character ( loved the wood) , with a nice view on the water.. and nice staff with a great eye for details, like the travel power adapters, the nice bathrooms and the micromarket / minibar with civil prices.. When in Amsterdam I will try to return here.. Recommended!

• 17th Feb 2013

The Quentin Arrive

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Was ok. The location is great and its clean, nice friendly staff . The Rooms with Windows to the street can be sometimes a bit noisy , esp. early morning and sometimes nicht but that can be expected . Room was fine but the bed was to small and narrow for me.

• 26th Feb 2012

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

A huge hotel which belongs top a big chain. So if you expect character, or cosyness this isnt it.But overall Its Ok. Easy to reach if you are mostly in Berlin Mitte. Very Clean. Nothing to complain really.

Very nice , new renovated hotel ..with nice clean rooms , and a nice livingroom as a place to meet and talk to the other guests and balcony with a great view of Lisboa landscape from above. We highly recommed it and booked another night .

Hotel Sunline Kamata

Tokyo, Japan

nice business hotel with very friendly staff, centrally located to the kamata station from which you can reach everything in the city like shibuya, asakusa, ginza quite fast. we returned for a second stay and got a discount. would recommend it to my friends.

We loved our stay! Highly recommended! Super friendly staff, big room (double), nice and clean kitchen. If we come back to kobe, we book again. We would have loved to stay longer!

Osaka Downtown Hostel

Osaka, Japan

location was not clean, bathroom was absolutely groce, room was of minimal size, but staff was friendly and helpful. very well located and easy to reach. sorry not recommended for higher expectations.