Reviews: retinafunk

Location: Germany, Gender: Male, Age: 41

Green Elephant

Cape Town, South Africa

So glad I decided for the Green Elephant as my first Cape Town hostel, so much I booked it again when I returned to Cape Town . Great location and very frinedly staff which makes you feel at home directly, especiall thanks to Edwina . Loved the garden bar where always nice interesting people hang out good selection of craft beers and the pool. Both my rooms were good, clean and nice painted walls and f Also the Observatory area is a great part of CT , with good restaurants and vintage shops

Eco Wave Lodge

Cape Town, South Africa

Very nice lodge , right near the beach in this nice surfer village. My room was awesome. Probably the biggest and nicest hotel room I had so far. Everything was large, clean and very nice interior design. I loved especially the large bathroom with the design bathtub and outdoor showers , as well as the garden , and the garden . The lodge has a very nice kitchen , a outdoor patio , a pool table . All in all excellent, will happy return here and can wholly recommend it

Residencia do Norte

Lisbon, Portugal

Very nice private appartmernt like residency , with great clean renovated rooms . The view from the livingroom over Alfama and Bairo Alto is magnificient. Was very happy and will come back next time. I can recommend it

Anna houseboat

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I always wanted to try out a houseboat in Amsterdam and it was a great experience. Best hostel I and my friends had in Amsterdam ever, and I been 20 times +. Nice cozy character rooms with character ( loved the wood) , with a nice view on the water.. and nice staff with a great eye for details, like the travel power adapters, the nice bathrooms and the micromarket / minibar with civil prices.. When in Amsterdam I will try to return here.. Recommended!

The Quentin Arrive

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Was ok. The location is great and its clean, nice friendly staff . The Rooms with Windows to the street can be sometimes a bit noisy , esp. early morning and sometimes nicht but that can be expected . Room was fine but the bed was to small and narrow for me.

A&O Berlin Hauptbahnhof

Berlin, Germany

A huge hotel which belongs top a big chain. So if you expect character, or cosyness this isnt it.But overall Its Ok. Easy to reach if you are mostly in Berlin Mitte. Very Clean. Nothing to complain really.

Very nice , new renovated hotel ..with nice clean rooms , and a nice livingroom as a place to meet and talk to the other guests and balcony with a great view of Lisboa landscape from above. We highly recommed it and booked another night .

Hotel Sunline Kamata

Tokyo, Japan

nice business hotel with very friendly staff, centrally located to the kamata station from which you can reach everything in the city like shibuya, asakusa, ginza quite fast. we returned for a second stay and got a discount. would recommend it to my friends.

We loved our stay! Highly recommended! Super friendly staff, big room (double), nice and clean kitchen. If we come back to kobe, we book again. We would have loved to stay longer!

Osaka Downtown Hostel

Osaka, Japan

location was not clean, bathroom was absolutely groce, room was of minimal size, but staff was friendly and helpful. very well located and easy to reach. sorry not recommended for higher expectations.