Excellent! Wombats is a great place. The location isn't bad (slightly off the line, near the markets), the amenities are excellent, and the dorm rooms are fantastic for the price. If you have any trouble there, the staff is phenomenal. I'm looking forward to crashing there again soon!

Talk about fun! If you're looking to meet people, this is the place for you. The accommodations are pretty typical for a hostel (nothing too bad, nothing too spectacular). The location on the Canal streetcar line is useful for those late-night trips into the Quarter, which you'll probably do every night because EVERYONE goes out. The staff is fantastic, and the prices reasonable. The five-dollar dinners are tasty, too. Sit at the outside tables, and you'll make a new friend in no time!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Awesome! I stayed for five days, and I didn't want to leave. Great staff, nice rooms, and a rockin' bar downstairs. The next time I'm in Munich, I'll be heading back here for sure!

Chianti Hostel

Rome, Italy

Although Chianti can be a bit loud at times (the party rarely stops there), it is a great place to meet new people and make new friends. I recommend it especially for those who are looking to cut loose a little while in Rome. If you need your sleep, I recommend looking elsewhere, but if you need to unwind, this is your new home!