Cairo, Egypt

I always stay at Dina's Hostel when I'm in Cairo - and it never disappoints. It is always clean, convenient and safe. The staff is great, and It's close to everything downtown. I highly recommend it. It is really an excellent value.

Cairo, Egypt

I LOVE this hostel. I pass through Cairo every once in a while, and I ALWAYS stay here. The staff is great, the place is clean, and the location is perfect. Dina is amazing - and can easily help you arrange tours or just offer great dining suggestions. The service and quality of this hostel is consistent and the price is great! I would, and have, recommend(ed) to friends! The hostel is located in a historic building built in the 1920's, and really speaks to Cairo's diverse architectural history.

Cairo, Egypt

The hostel was great! The staff is very friendly and happy to help in any way that they can. Dina is fabulous, and it is easy to see all the care she has taken with her business. The place is very clean and efficient and convenient to all the sights and attractions, as well as the Cairo subway. Breakfast is great, and as a person with Celiacs Disease (gluten-free) they were very accommodating and understood my needs. I was able to eat a filling, gluten-free Egyptian breakfast every morning!

The service was great! I was pleasantly surprised at how helpful the staff was. Especially Moustafa, who helped me with my arabic and generally helped me survive the transition to life in Cairo. I would recommend it to anyone travelling. It was safe and pretty clean, and in a great location.