Reviews: daynayna

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 33

The staff was very helpful and friendly. A nice hostel to stay at while in Arequipe. Location is pretty good. Just wish they served a full breakfast. I enjoyed my stay and would return if I ever find myself in town again.

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Was a great hostel to stay at. The staff makes this hostal exceptional. The breakfasts are good (average for Brazil). There is only one computer with internet (which can be frustrating at times) however the wifi is strong for those that bring their own computers/devices. Location of this hostel is fantastic! Close to everything (ie supermarkets, beach, tourist attractions, etc)

Hi!! Thank you so much for your feedback. It was great to have you here. Hummm...I'm considering what you said about the computers, as everyone brings their own devices we reduced to one but let's see, it's to think about. By the other hand we're improving on other stuff (I'm doing my best, really trying hard). I hope you come back and next time you have a nice surprise :)

Pontal Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Pontal Hostel is like any other beachfront hostel I have stayed at. No matter how clean you try to keep it, it just does not stay clean. I stayed in a 6 person dorm - it was pretty dingy/bathroom was gross. The breakfast was better on some days than the others (included more fruit options) but overall the same as offered at all other Brazilian hostels. The staff could be more helpful. I saw one of the 4 person dorms and it was so much beter than mine, worth splurging if you stay here.

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

The manager/owner James is awesome. I really loved this hostel. Great location. It is clean. It has all the amenities one would need. No complaints at all.

Sherief Hotel

Luxor, Egypt

We ended up staying elsewhere in Luxor but really enjoyed the city overall.

Penguin Village

Dahab, Egypt

Really nice place in a great location! We had a great stay there....the only drawback was an unprofessional worker in the garden that would constantly pester us when we would enter/leave our room.

We were actually moved to Orient Gate Hotel and Hotel which is a street over from Petra Gate b/c they were booked by the time we got there. Petra gate seemed nicer and the man working was more friendly than that at Orient Gate but we needed a place to stay so we listened to his recommendation. There was no heat at Orient Gate and MINIMAL amenities....just a room with 2 beds and a small bathroom but it did the job.

I am sorry about what happend , your booking was one night before you came to our hotel , the next day you arrived we gave the room for another guest , you didnt informed us that you will not arrive at same date Thank you for your comment Naser

Fauzi Azar Inn

Nazareth, Israel

This place is super cute and has alot of character however it is absolutely impossible to find. It took us several cabbies before we found one that knew where it was. Once there, it is walkable distance to pretty much everything one would want to see in Nazarath.

New Palm Hostel

Jerusalem, Israel

Great location across from damascus gate. Walking distance to everything. The staff was very helpful. There are no lockers or place to lock anything up in the 6 person dorm rooms however we had nothing taken from us. They provide a free dinner every night which is nice of them. The only problem was that we had no heat in our room so it was freezing col at night.

Black Iris Hotel

Madaba, Jordan

Awesome owners! They went above and beyond to help us coordinate our day trip to mt nebo, hammamat ma\'in, bethany, dead sea and panoramic complex. The rooms were cute.

Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Palace hotel was in a great location close to everything which made it wonderful to get around. The staff was very helpful. However, our heat in our room was not working and we had to ask 3 times for them to fix it and they kept saying they did but we ended up sleeping in a freezing cold room. The free internet made it worth it but be careful not to get tricked by the young guy that works in the mornings. He tried to charge us 1JD per hour for internet so that he can pocket it for himself.

Hotel San Tomaso

Milan, Italy

I stayed here b/c there was only one hostel in milan and it was sold out the night i needed to stay there. The majority of the staff did not know english which made it very hard. There was one girl that knew just enough to get by. This place was really wierd. I only stayed there for a night but that was plenty. The 3 people in my room had to share a single key.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I really enjoyed this hostel. It had a great funky style. It was easy to meet people and its location was great as well. Brussels is a pretty small city in comparison to most major cities so I was able to walk almost everywhere. They have 5 computers with fast internet (in comparison to other european hostels). Just a tip: bring your own lock for the storage lockers (otherwise, u have to purchase one). The staff was helpful but weren\'t overly enthusiastic about helping out like most hostel employees I have encountered.