Reviews: cristygro858

Location Romania, Gender Male, Age 32

• Romania, Male, 25-30
Astor Hyde Park, London, England
28th Nov 2013

Very good value for the money. Very small rooms but I think is common in London. Very nice location, safe zone with lot of embassies and museums. But a little bit far from Oxford street or Convent garden (for foot walk), but really close to Harrods or other Museums. It depends on what you want to do in London.

• Romania, Male, 25-30
St. Athans, London, England
23rd Nov 2013

Very good value for money and very good Location. If I return to London that's the place where I'll stay.

Apartamentos Poseidon II, Ibiza, Spain
9.3
30th Jun 2009

The place is really worth the money. If you are young and you want to have fun in the clubs and still have moments of silent this is the place. They have swimming pool and food is very good at an ok price. I would stay to this place againg. And I hope we'll go to Ibiza sometime again.

B&B L'Incanto di Roma, Rome, Italy
15th Feb 2009

The place is very nice and welcoming with grate character. Clean room and bathrooms, clean laundry and clean towels. The host (Laura) is very nice and helpful. We had a great trip in Rome, the place is located in a safe area, 10-15 min walk to many things.

Hong Kong Budget Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
21st Dec 2008

Its a good hostel to stay at. It felt safe. is in the heart of HK. I think all the hostels in HK are the same but what I can tell you about this one is that it was clean and good host.

9.0
18th Dec 2008

Very nice place to stay in Beijing! Very nice trip to Great Wall! If I'll go in Beijing I'll stay there again.

Athenstyle, Athens, Greece
9.0
11th Aug 2008

I've found it a very nice place to stay. very good conditions and very close to the heart of Athens. I highly recommend it if you don't want to worry about anything. The price may be more expensive that the others hostels but it worth it.

At Home Guestrooms, Barcelona, Spain
8.7
16th Apr 2007

Barcelona is beautiful. The place is very nice and near to all things that you have to visit in Barcelona. Juan is very nice and helpful. He let us use all the things we wanted. It actualy felt like home.