Dar El Yasmine

Fez, Morocco

the people of reception are so kind . i love the breakfast so much, many different kinds of food.

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

i like this hostel very much,the worker of reception is always nice,the restaurant he introduces you should try,do not forget to get 15% discount from the reception.

Blaues Haus Stuttgart

Stuttgart, Germany

lovely apartment.

Guesthouse Akureyri

Akureyri, Iceland

The staff said that normally the breakfast is not included, but when I show the printed paper from Hostelworld which said breakfast is included, the staff give all of us the breakfast. He is so nice. The kitchen is lovely and big. We cook by ourselves for two days!

Milan, Italy

very lovely room. but don't forget to remember the phone number of this hostel, in case you are arriving, but nobody to open the door.

Tiger hostel

Riga, Latvia

the room is very clean.and it is a suprise that in every room there is a computer. and I do not need to use internet out of my room. reception is also very nice. I like this hostel,as I like this city.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

i live in a room called heaven, it is very lovely. the reception is also very kind.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel

Krakow, Poland

the breakfast were perfect for me...the reception is also very kind. If I come to krakao again, i will also stay here.

Alla Casa Rosa

Treviso, Italy

reception very nice.good place to stay if you want to change a flight in Treviso airport.

The Seven Apartments

St. Julians, Malta

some rooms of this hostel are a little noisy but if you want to enjoy maltese night life it is the best choice. lots of bars and restaurants around. near the bus station.recetion is very nice, he always does his best to help us.

Youthhostel Schaan-Vaduz

Schaan, Liechtenstein

If you want to stay in this hostel,you'd better to print out the map where this hostel is,because I have wasted a lot of time to find it and almost nobody in the street, I cannot find anyone to ask.

Urkmez Hotel

Selcuk, Turkey

juju and jimmy are so nice! I like the breakfest here very much,especia]ly the fruit salat~~

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

good location,and the food of its restaurant is also nice.

Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

you get off at this station Den haag HS,not the den haag central station,then just a 5 minutes walk,you can get here. I like this place.this hostels is near the madurodam and peace palace.I like it!

Stayokay Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

location is good,and also the service is good.