• New Zealand,
Posh South Beach, Miami, USA
25th Jun 2013

It lives up to its name so great place to stay. The free drinks at the notorious Whitelaw hotel next door is an added bonus. Not a party hostel but great to chill, meet people and go out partying with them. There's a party hostel around the corner so you'll get the best of both worlds. Staff can be abit abrasive and direct but I think its just cultural/language barriers.

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
Downtown Washington Hostel, Washington DC, USA
22nd Jun 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here. The owner AJ took care of us like we were family. The place is walking distance from Union Station and is in a great area for restaurants, bars, cafes and grocery shopping. As soon as I checked in, I was offerered free beer and the owner took us to a local bar across the road. He was very attentive and helpful during my stay, you don't often get such a personal touch in hostels. Highly recommended.