Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Hostel Sunseekers

Split, Croatia

Tajana is a super person. I was in a bad situation and they helped me out. Thank you again and again.

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The Atmosphere is by far the best I have come across in Krakow (I had to stay in 3 hostels....many were fully booked), the breakfast is excellent and the dinner? wow...congratulations Sara your meatballs were delicious...potato, rice, vegetable, drink & meatballs...The only thing I would improve are the showers, the layout is not really nice. I would 101% come back. Besides it is very close to the station. It is not a party hostel, but they have another hostel and you can join their pub crawl.

Hi Marcello! Thank you very much for your review, it means a lot for us that you left your opinions and thoughts. Good to know that you liked my food :) We've got showers on 3 floors, so you can just let us know and you can use any bathroom on any floor you want.

Flamingo Hostel

Krakow, Poland

They welcome you with a paper authorizing them to charge your card in case you damage something. There are so many little things not working that the staff get frustrated + stressed out and as result very very unfriendly.

• 22nd Jun 2013

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Good location, clean, friendly staff, good facilities....

Hotel Sindibad

Agadir, Morocco

• 27th May 2013

Pension Sea of Clouds

Gran Canaria, Spain

Very close to the beach. Very kind staff. Clean room and bathroom, good value for money. I arrived at 2 am and they gave me a 6 bed room all for myself.

City Backpackers Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Overall not a bad hostel but, my stay was spoiled by Neils (young boy serving breakfast) the rudest person met in 90 days traveling.

• 16th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Hi there, how sad that you felt your stay was spoiled by one of our staff. It is so unusual that people rate our staff this low, so I am very worried and would like to find out what went wrong. I will write you an e-mail to find out. Kind regards Lena

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Clean room and bathrooms. Kitchen. Bar. Cable Tv. Nice caracter. Do best of the west bank tour masada dead sea tour.

The Bedouin Meditation Camp

wadi Rum, Jordan

It is different type of stay. Try it out. 1 night only wont hurt that much :).

• 30th Apr 2013

Saba'a Hotel

Petra, Jordan

From reviews I was expecting a bit more. With 10 JD more you can get a single room in any sorrounding hotels with your own bathroom.

• 29th Apr 2013

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Clean room and bathroom. 20 mins walk from old city. Kitchen to cook your own food. Bar in the common room. Not a party hostel, many over 50s guests.

• 22nd Apr 2013

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

Location is perfect. Room

• 18th Apr 2013

Eastwest Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

far from main attractions if sultanamehet. Each way by tram will cost 3 TL. Only 2 reasons to stay there if you want to stay closer to nightlife places or want less people in your room: in sultanamehet you get more people in dormitory rooms but 5 mins walk (no need to take tram) from sophua hajia etc.

• 17th Apr 2013

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I have to thank the Spanish girl working at the reception for her understanding of my particular situation. She is a star. I would recommend 100% this hostel if you want to party.

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The only good thing is the location which is very close to the bus going to the airport. The rest is below average: filty bathroom, zero atmosphere (dont go there by yourself...you wont meet anybody). Staff does not care about you. Not coming back.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

10/10 secure - 10/10 location - 8/10 breakfast - 10/10 cleanliness and the staff? 20/10! why ? they are the most friendly people you can possibly meet in a hostel which will make your stay very pleasant. Each night they have an event so you can meet new people. Do the Sintra trip it costs €25 but, with Nuno (driver) you will love it, he is a very cool man. Big thank to Giorgia, Gue and the Norwegian guy: you are amazing.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Good things: Central location & clean rooms Clean bathrooms: however 3-4 on each floor per 50 people is not enough so expect some queues in the morning. Breakfast not included and the one you can get from them costs 9 euro. You want a locker? Then pay them! Receptionist working in the morning and afternoon are not friendly at all. They can be even rude if you have a problem. Zero atmosphere, even in the pub which is supposed to be the common area. Tiny kitchen for 100 plus people.

Hostel Malti

St. Julians, Malta

Boho Hostel

St. Julians, Malta

Very, very very clean Owner / receptionist looks after guests Breakfast (from Sep to May only) is Excellent Location is ok I will go back

CabanaCopa Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Nice hostel in copacabana.

• 24th Aug 2011
  • Globetrotter

The room wasn't ready even if we arrived very late. Some guests were annoyingly noisy at night that we couldn't get sleep. We had to call Reception and the staff came to warn those guests - the staff was very good and prompt and luckly they became quiet but I think the building structrue is basically very bad as we could hear any steps/noise from the above floor - it's not normal!!!