Walk of Fame Hollywood Hostel, Los Angeles, USA
28th Feb 2016

I have nothing bad to say about this hostel. I have stayed here on two seperate trips and each time was pleasant. The staff is nice and the hostel has a good atmosphere. Also you cannot ask for a better location. Highly recommended!

Hostel Cat, Las Vegas, USA
5.7
20th Feb 2016

When we walked into this hostel the vibe was not good. After check in we approached one of the staff members for directions he didnt know and told us to "google it" without making any effort or seeming to care. He seemed irrirated that we asked for help. The next morning we did find a staff member who was more helpful. The room was fine and clean but overall the hostel didnt feel safe or secure!

Hey Guys, We apologize for your unpleasant interaction. We will address this, however, I would like to say that we are a VERY SECURE hostel.... WE built a concrete wall separating us from the street and having anyone coming in, the only way to enter is if you obtain the code that we give to the guests. We also do nightly security checks to make sure all people are paying to be there.

Golondrinas Hostel, Iquitos, Peru
1st May 2015

This hostel is a great place to stay if it is your first time in Iquitos. The staff is kind, speaks english and helpful. Most importantly they offer a tour of a lifetime. The guide vily was incredible and knows all the spots in the jungle to find wildlife. I am still in awe how amazing it was. I hear there many tours that scam people in Iquitos so I feel lucky to find one as great as this tour was!

6.9
16th Mar 2015

The staff here was kind and very helpful! Also it has a good commons area where it is easy to mingle and meet new people including the nice locals working at the hostel. There were drawbacks however. While the hostel is not all to far from the center it was far enough that you can't walk it at night and the last bus picks you up before 10pm. The inspection of my room in the end made me a bit uncomfortable and this is the only hostel I have been to with chores which may be off putting for some!

Little Hanoi Diamond, Hanoi, Vietnam
14th Jun 2014

Wow is all I can say! The service here is like a four star hotel ! No joke! They hold the door for you when you walk in and treat you like a king! I felt so welcome here and the staff (notably zoom) took great care of me and answered all the questions I had! I came in early and I was even offered a free breakfast. Highly reccomended!!

Phuong Nam Hotel & Villa, Hoi An, Vietnam
7.7
8th Jun 2014

The room was great for the price but I felt a little lost staying here. If you need a a day to relax and want a nice pool and room this is a great place for the value. My purpose was to see as much as possible and given the location and advise it was a bit tough. There is a free shuttle but it only comes every two hours so otherwise you will need to spend money on a cab to get downtown or rent a bike.

NgocThao GuestHouse, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
5th Jun 2014

The moment I arrived at this hostel it felt more as I was staying with a caring family than a normal hostel. When I arrived from the airport the man gave me great advice. They picked me up 1230 at night even though I was scheduled to arrive about 1130. The next morning I had a great breakfast with a variety of choices. Everyone at this hostel was great. One of the women also wrote down the price for a taxi to the train station so the driver wouldn't rip me off. Great Hostel!

D'jenaba, St. Michael, Barbados
3rd Nov 2013

Kim was very kind and the hostel is authentic. I highly recommend this place if you want to get away from the tourist scene and get see a part of the country where you will mostly only see bajans. A great contrast to staying in the St Lawrence area.

Bent Prop Inn Downtown, Anchorage, USA
13th Jul 2013

I do not have anything negative to stay about this hostel. While I was only there very short it seemed like a great hostel for all ages and a very good place to meet people. The man who worked there in the morning was great. He made a pancake breakfast and was very helpful with questions we had. I would highly recommend this place!

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja, Tokyo, Japan
2nd Jun 2013

The staff here was amazing. I felt at home the minute I arrived. I got very good advise for Tokyo. I did have a hard time finding it but blame it partly on myself. While it was hard to find it was worth it since as far as a hostel goes it is one of my favorites I have stayed.

Hostel Mundo Chiquito, Kyoto, Japan
29th May 2013

This hostel is amazing. The house is very japanese and unique. The moment I arrived I was welcomed warmly by the staff as being invited into a home. The staff was very helpful and warm. There is a nice living room there where it is really easy to make friends. It is a bit challenging to find and you will need to take a bus to get to most places but this should not stop you from staying here. It ranks as one of my favorite hostels I have stayed in.

28th May 2013

I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel. The staff has been very nice and helpful. The location is great as it is very close to Gion which is the heart of Kyoto. I was lucky to find this place!

26th May 2013

Staff was nice and room was fine. For the price it was perfect for me and close to where I needed to go. For Japan the location seemed a little sketchy but it is probably fine. I wasnt there long enough to say it was dangerous.

Masaya Hostel Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia
29th Aug 2012

I arrived here my first night from the airport alone and it was my first time in Colombia. I was greeted warmly and helped with all questions I had. All the staff was very kind and helpful...helping me with the currency and also places to see. The atmosphere is nice and it was great being able to use internet for free. This is up there with the better hostels I have stayed in and I have stayed in many.

• USA,
Bru Bar & Hostel, Cork, Ireland
9.0
5th Apr 2007

enjoyed stay, good price and nice people.