Location: Spain, Gender: Female, Age: 43

Cape Town, South Africa

Best Hostel ever !!!!

Lodge 96

Oudtshoorn, South Africa

We booked an ensuite twinn but there was a bath without shower so finally we have to share. The kitchen and the utensils were very dirty so we couldn't cook.

We don't have an ensuite twin so it's not possible you booked one! I offered to put another bed in the room but you replied 'it's fine, it's my sister anyway & we're used to sharing'. We had another room with shower but you said the bath option was fine. And you walked into my personal kitchen whilst I was making dinner which is why I showed you the spotlessly clean guest kitchen earlier in the day. Luckily you did seem to enjoy the magnificent restaurant I booked for you after you asked me to.

Jeffreys Bay Backpackers

Jeffreys Bay, South Africa

Platberg Harrismith Backpackers

Harrismith, South Africa

The couple that manage the hostel is very nice and helpfull, they gave us the best indications to continue our trip. The only problem is that the hostel is not suitable for low temperatures, very cold there in winter.

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

Nice place but it needs more bathrooms and showers, in the main builtding there is only one in the first floor and it has to be shared with a lot of people. Nice breakfast, and the free pick up from the airport is a plus.

You booked a twin with shared bathroom. You stayed in Jozi 2 in the main house on upper level. Only two rooms share the Jozi bathroom (Jozi 1 and 2) all the other rooms on that level have their own bathrooms. We do apologize if other guests abused your bathroom but we will ensure to put a lock on this bathroom and give the keys only to these two rooms. I am glad you enjoyed the rst of our services and hope to see you in the near future. Liezel - owner

D&Z Basic Affordable Accommodation

Phalaborwa, South Africa

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Muy buen hostel, la cocina y el salón son una maravilla.

• 26th Jul 2012

Casa Fischer Hostal

Valparaiso, Chile

Un hostel muy agradable y acogedor aunque hacía un poco de frio. Un desayuno excelente.

• 23rd Jul 2012

Hostal El Arbol

La Serena, Chile

Ha sido como estar en casa, no nos queriamos ir !! Gracias Juanita por hacer nuestra estancia tan agradable!! Great place. Thanks Juanita for making our stay so pleasant !!!

• 21st Jul 2012

Cabanita's House

Arequipa, Peru

Un lugar muy bonito y agradable. Nice place !!

• 16th Jul 2012

San Antonio Suites

Puno, Peru

Muy buen desayuno !!! Great breakfast !!!

• 15th Jul 2012

• 14th Jul 2012

Hostal Chaska Wasi

Ollantaytambo, Peru

• 13th Jul 2012
  • Spain

Las trabajdoras/es son encantadores y hacen la estancia muy agradable, el hostel es muy acogedor y muy limpio. This hostel is really clean and homely. People that work there are great.

• 12th Jul 2012

Hospedaje Brabant

Nazca, Peru

Teniamos una reserva, cuando llegamos no lo sabian y no lo habian apuntado. Eran las 4 de la tarde y tuvimos que esperar casi unA hora a que se aclararan y tuvieran alguna habitación disponible con dos camas. Despues de mover varios muebles nos dieron una habitación en la que habían hechado kilos de ambientador y era horrible y no muy limpia. Al final no nos quedamos y tuvimos que ir a buscar otro lugar donde pasar la noche.

• 9th Jul 2012

Hostal Tambo Colorado

Pisco, Peru

Great staff !!!

• 6th Jul 2012

The North Face Inn

Pokhara, Nepal

The owners are very nice and helpful people. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Pokhara. Un hotel muy limpio y agradable. Las familia que lo lleva es encantadora.

• 22nd Jul 2011

Rahul Guest House

Varanasi, India

Food was good. Nice terrace with views to the river.

• 21st Jul 2011
  • Spain

We booked 2 rooms (basic ones), in the pictures they were nice but when we got there they were very small and dirty. They said that they were the only available rooms so we couldn't change. The air con didn't work. The girl in Reception is very nice and helpful.

• 17th Jul 2011
  • Spain

Dear Ms Cristina, Thank you for sharing your feedback. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to the rooms being a little small in size. After proper investigation into the matter i found that you had booked comfort rooms which are little smaller in size compared to deluxe room. The reason that your rooms weren't cleaned was because you didn't leave the keys at the reception nor did you inform anyone during your stay that the air-conditioner as wasn't cooling properly and as per our hostel policy our staff is not permitted to enter a guests room without their permission or presence for cleaning and other maintenance purposes. I have shared your appreciation with my team at the reception and housekeeping and again thank you on the behalf of my entire team for the detailed feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Suryaa Villa, Jaipur and hope you have an enjoyable experience with us next time. Warm regards, Suman Singh (Your Host)

Hotel Kanhaia Haveli

Pushkar, India

Very nice and clean place.

• 16th Jul 2011

Hotel Kumbha Palace

Udaipur, India

We didn't like the way they spoke to our driver, even if we don't speak indi we could notice they were a bit arrogant.

• 15th Jul 2011
  • Spain

Your driver was asking for commission and we were telling him we don't give commission. He got angry about this and we told him again! It may have sounded a bit arrogant, but he was wrong and putting to much pressure on us.

Heaven Guest House

Jodhpur, India

We felt like at home. Fantastic home made food cook by the owners. I had a great time there. The terrace have fabulous views to the Fort and the owners were very helpful.

• 13th Jul 2011

Mystique Moments

New Delhi, India

Very dirty place.

• 10th Jul 2011
  • Spain

Something was stolen from my room (my hair iron) and I am completely sure the door of my room was locked at all times when I was not there.

• 8th Aug 2010

Hiroshima Central Hotel

Hiroshima, Japan

Just a hotel

Matsuyama Youth Hostel

Matsuyama Dogo Spa, Japan

A hostel with a lot of character, very nice, I enjoyed been there.

Ikoi-no-Ie Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

Very nice and homely place, I would stay there again....