Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 43

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Location was perfect for exploring Old San Juan.

2 things would help make it all above average. Need more bathrooms. Don't hide the dish washing soap. People are washing their dishes without using soap at breakfast.

Not enough power points in the room. Breakfast area is a bit disorganized. And yes, as noted by everyone else, it is a bit noisy being right across from a bar.

Room was small for 8 bunks. Since lockers were tiny, no one used them and luggage was left on the floor making the small room feel smaller. Not enough power points and built in reading lights would be useful. Towels are not free.

Fulir Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Great location just off the main square. A few more power outlets would be useful.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel in a great location with great staff!

This is the best hostel I\'ve ever stayed at! The owner treated me like a good friend and made me feel at home. I would have loved to stay longer.

I enjoyed my stay here very much.

The dorm I was in is a bit small for 3 double bunks (6 people). Not the hostel\'s fault, but when people leave their belongings on the floor like backpackers usually do, it was hard to move around without tripping over something. Also, the hostel isn\'t really within the main walls of the palace as stated.

Old Town Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

The hostel was overbooked so they put me into a bedroom on my own in an apartment about 5 minutes outside of town, which is what my ratings are for. Overall, I was very happy with the arrangement.

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I enjoyed my stay.

Hostel Soggiorno Imperia

Naples, Italy

Good clean place right in the center of the city. It met all my needs.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

Everything was as expected and good. No complaints.

B&B San Paolo