Reviews: myletn5738

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 30

Riad Layla Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Very helpful and accommodating people who care about their guests having a good experience. They give a great orientation to the city when you arrive and serve an excellent breakfast. Very friendly environment which makes it easy for you to meet others if you want to. Always had an outlet available to charge my electronics and they let me store my luggage while i was out on my excursions.

Stadium Hotel

Paris, France

This place is good for a quick stay. I stayed there twice, the first time was for 4 days. On the final day, the person at the reception desk said that because he didn't see any of my stuff in the room he thought i left and he told the cleaners to change the sheets, which isn't supposed to happen every night. However, the night before that, everything i had left in the room, toiletries, etc. were thrown out with the trash. He wanted to make me pay again for the last night so i just left. The second time i stayed was for just one night. The first floor room was much nicer than the 4th floor room. The biggest downside to this place is that they only have one key per room, so if someone arrives to the dorm at 1am, you have to wake up and open the door for them.

Mary's Hotel

Paris, France

The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. The dorm room was very big and the bathroom was very clean. The internet connection is decent and breakfast is worth the 5 euros. Its super close to the Oberkampf metro station.