Reviews: myletn5738

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 32

• USA, Female, 31-40
Alexandrie-Montréal, Montreal, Canada
6th Aug 2015

Love the energy of this hostel!! Staff was very kind, helpful, and accommodating. My flight ended up landing really late but the staff waited up for me which I really appreciated! Great location with easy access to the metro. Maybe I was lucky but all of the guests were also very friendly and nice. I came alone and made lots of new friends. Definitely a great hostel to stay at if you want to meet people to explore Montreal with!

• USA, Female, 25-30
Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
6th Jul 2014

Very helpful and accommodating people who care about their guests having a good experience. They give a great orientation to the city when you arrive and serve an excellent breakfast. Very friendly environment which makes it easy for you to meet others if you want to. Always had an outlet available to charge my electronics and they let me store my luggage while i was out on my excursions.

• USA,
Stadium Hotel, Paris, France
5.3
30th Jul 2007

This place is good for a quick stay. I stayed there twice, the first time was for 4 days. On the final day, the person at the reception desk said that because he didn't see any of my stuff in the room he thought i left and he told the cleaners to change the sheets, which isn't supposed to happen every night. However, the night before that, everything i had left in the room, toiletries, etc. were thrown out with the trash. He wanted to make me pay again for the last night so i just left. The second time i stayed was for just one night. The first floor room was much nicer than the 4th floor room. The biggest downside to this place is that they only have one key per room, so if someone arrives to the dorm at 1am, you have to wake up and open the door for them.

• USA,
Mary's Hotel, Paris, France
9.0
18th Jul 2007

The staff was great! Very friendly and helpful. The dorm room was very big and the bathroom was very clean. The internet connection is decent and breakfast is worth the 5 euros. Its super close to the Oberkampf metro station.