Hongdae Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

This was a quick stay, arriving late and night and leaving early, but everything at Hongdae Guesthouse was great. The beds were clean and the dorm room spacious, particularly for its location in busy Hongdae. The owner of the hostel was a sweet, extremely helpful woman that made us feel welcome and well taken care of.

Thank you so much for having stayed with us. Also thank you for yr comment ! Good review make us cheer up~ Sharp comment make us try harder to make our place better~. Always good luck. Hope you could come back someday in future. from Mary.

Excellent Hostel only about a ten minute walk from Hakata station. Friendly, helpful staff and very good facilities. My buddy and I stayed in a twin and the beds were very clean. The showers downstairs were never busy and had all the hot water we wanted. Fun atmosphere as well -- the second night we were there a Korean food party was held in the upstairs common area, which ended up stretching late into the night. All round great place to stay if you're in Fukuoka.

Thank you so much for your stay, we are happy too, it was really nice time everyone enjoy the party. we wold love to have party more to enjoy with our guests, we are waiting for your next Fukuoka trip!!

This was my second time staying at AKARI hostel, because it's great! Not far from the station and very easy to find. It's located in the older area of Nagasaki near picturesque stone bridges (you'll know when you're close) and a temple. The staff is always wonderful and welcoming, and provide all the info you could need for getting the best possible time out of Nagasaki. The rooms and beds were cozy and clean and the showers were fine. Also a nice big common room with computers for guests.

I enjoyed my stay at Country Cheeky house. It's different from most hostels in that the staff do not stay at the hostel, only coming by to open the doors for you and give you the keys. This means that we had to find a pay phone and call ahead before our arrival. This could be a little bit of a hassle for the average traveler fresh off the plane in Taipei. Overall good location (walking distance from Taipei 101) and and an independent atmosphere due to no staff present.

Tomer Hostel

Taichung, Taiwan

The place was really hard to find, and it took a lot of asking us around for us to do it. However, it's located just off a massive night market, so that gives it some points for location once you actually get there (Taichung is a very large city so it takes some time). The owner, who goes by the name Justin, was very friendly and helpful with answering my questions and giving me travel advice. We had a private room, which was excellent and just what we needed. Place felf very secure.

Awesome place. Friendliest and most personable owner you'll find anywhere and sweet staff. Good location a short walk from busy downtown shopping and eating sector, and walking distance from Hualien main station. Lot's a bathrooms, ultra soft beds, free computer to use, free lockers, and great nightly fees. Overall affordable, clean, comfy and friendly, great place to stay in Hualien.

Chocolate Box Backpackers

Taipei, Taiwan

We only had a short night in Chocolate box, but it was a very nice hostel. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly, and even held a Christmas party the night we were there. The hostel is only a few minutes walk from Shida night market, and also only a few minutes walk from the nearest subway entrance in the other direction. It was easy to find and the beds were comfortable. We were leaving at the break of dawn so the owner didn't even make us pay the regular deposit. Recommended.

Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Super friendly hostel with a staff that works hard to please and make sure it's guests have the best time possible. What set it apart for me is that they work to make sure you can accomplish everything you want in Siem Reap and organize ways (such as having a shared tuk-tuk sign up system) to make sure it's guests don't have to pay too much or get swindled. My double room was absolutely enormous and the owner even took some of us to a wedding party on my last night! FANTASTIC place to stay.

The Mad Monkey

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Mad Monkey has a great atmosphere and a great, super friendly staff. The bunks are really wide in the dorm rooms, and mine (the Monkey dorm) had hot water and a clean bathroom. I heard there was a bad smell in some of the other bathrooms but can't vouch for that myself. The food is more expensive than what you'd typically find in Cambodia, but it is excellent and worth every penny. At night for security they turn off the lights and close the gates so it was hard to find on my first night.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

This was my second time staying at Backpackers Miyajima. This is my favorite hostel in Japan. The staff is absolutely wonderful and endlessly helpful. They encourage and assist in every way possible for their guests to have an amazing, fun time during their stay. All the amenities are provided including a vending machine with super cheap beer. The atmosphere is always easy, relaxed and open. If you want to experience a great hostel, go to Backpackers Miyajima. I hope I'll be back again.

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Awesome staff dedicated to providing the most fun possible for everyone staying at Backpackers Miyajima! Excellent time!