Lemon House

Padang Bai, Indonesia

Location is good and view is amazing! Staff is also really nice. My one suggestion would be that the communal bathroom kinda smells.... Some bleach would do wonders

• 2nd Aug 2014

Demank House

Ubud, Indonesia

The owner was so nice, and even drove me to the airport at 230 am! Place was really nice, and central yet quiet.

• 20th Jul 2014

Ah Shan Hostel Hong Kong

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The hostel is clean, but I had a windowless cell-like room. No reading lamp, just a bright flourecent overhead light. But the location is good.

• 17th Jul 2014

Great place! Some pff the staff not too friendly, but overall great room and location. I would stay there again.

• 16th Jul 2014

The Stone Bridge

Yangshuo, China

Hands down the best place I stayed in China.... Hosts were amazing and went out of their way to make my stay comfortable, awesome breakfasts, great value for the money. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in yangshuo!!!

• 14th Jul 2014

The common area is very nice, but the bathrooms are unacceptable. They reek of * (even in the showers). I would not stay there again. They need to do a much better job of cleaning.

• 11th Jul 2014

I'm very sorry to give you left a bad impression, so we will try to correct them before, strive to make every guest stay in our hostel are satisfied! We are looking forward to your visit again

Yamen Hostel

Pingyao, China

Nice looking, large room, but smelled like mold. Very damp and old. I could hardly breathe in the room. Good breakfast, but staff is very unfriendly. Very good location.

• 8th Jul 2014

Lucky Family Hostel

Beijing, China

A really good hostel. Excellent breakfasts. Hard to get to at first, but a good location, very friendly staff.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Casa Caribe

Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica

• 24th Mar 2014

Panama's Paradise Saigoncito's

Bocas del Toro, Panama

Two things about this hostel... one we could not sleep because we heard sounds from the bathroom (squeaking and rustling/scratching). We confronted the owner to tell her we thought there might be rats or vermin and she told us it was bats in the walls. The next night we both saw mice or rats darting around the bathroom floor. The second complaint was that upon checking out she asked me to pay, even though I had already paid in full during check-in. Other than that pretty good.

• 16th Mar 2014