Reviews: flyfresno1609

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Mexico City Hostel

Mexico City, Mexico

Nice hostel. There are actually two of them; the one on the East side of the street is actually much nicer than the one on the West side. The breakfast was good, but they were a little stingy with the eggs. The location was amazing, right in the center of town about a block from the Zocalo.

Casa Angel Youth Hostel

Oaxaca, Mexico

Nice hostel. Location was a little bit of a walk from the center of town, but not too bad. The Ado bus station is a short walk away as well. Breakfast was a bit small, but it was nice that it was free. The facilities were very clean. They do raise their prices during the festival in July.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Good hostel, very well located, nice rooftop bar, clean rooms, hot water. Internet was hit-and-miss (worked sometimes but not others, stronger in some parts of the hostel than others) and music from the bar was loud the first night I was there but not the others. All in all, a good hostel.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Location is AMAZING! Right in the center of Causway Bay, close to MRT and many bus lines, lots of restaurants and other attractions nearby. Facilities are GREAT! Clean rooms and bathrooms, hot water, a/c, fast wifi, a good kitchen, laundry facilities, great hang-out areas, luggage storage, secure lockers. Staff was SO/SO...Not super friendly, but not rude either. I was not happy with them moving all my stuff around. Also, they change their rates all the time, so watch out when you book!

Dear Brian Stepanek, Thank you for sharing your experience in Hostelworld. I trust that our team will be glad to see your compliments. It is indeed our pleasure to take care of you and we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel soon. Thank you and best regards, Eddy Liu General Manager

Melbourne's Home Hostel

Shenzhen, China

Very nice hostel in Shenzhen. Good location close to two MRT stations, restaurants, a park, and a mall with lots of restaurants and a grocery store. Not a ton of amenities, but they do have free wifi and clean rooms. The staff is very friendly.

2nd City Trips & Hostel

Taoyuan, Taiwan

Clean hostel, nice staff, good value, fast wifi. However, I booked this hostel thinking it's closer to the TPE airport than Taipei City is. While it might be a shorter distance away, it takes about as long to get to and from as Taipei main station by bus. So, think about that if you are choosing a place to stay just based on proximity to the airport. Other than that, a very nice place.

Green Forest Hostel

Yangshuo, China

Well located hostel, good facilities, free laundry, clean. *HOWEVER* I would NOT advise booking tours or tickets with them. I booked a bus ticket and ended up getting in 2.5 hours later and to a completely different location than promised, having to spend extra money on taxis and almost missing my flight because of it.

Very sorry for the inconvenient. There are 2buses to Shenzhen, different time and different destination´╝îthe one you take should be stoped on Luohuo, but 2hours before the buses left, the driver told us, the bus to Luohuo was broken, they had to change the other bus to different destination, as soon as we known that , we have told you this new and told you the best way to across the border to HongKong. Anyway, so sorry again, take care!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

GREAT staff, a cool bar/cafe area, free laundry, good tours, close to train/bus/airport shuttle stop. It's a little outside Guilin, so you can't really walk to the city center, but besides that, it's a great hostel!

Very well located hostel, nice rooms, great (cheap) breakfasts.

hai,thanks you gave us comment,we wish you have a enjoy life ,and welcome to our hostle again, we will do angthing is better.

Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

A clean, no-nonsense place to stay in the Hongik University section of Seoul. Nothing stood out here as being extraordinary, but it was a great value and served its purpose. Unless you are really into partying, Hongik might not be the best part of town to stay in, as it's not close to much besides the university and the clubs. It IS close to the metro station and airport rail though, and has a lot of restaurants around it.

Hayarkon 48 Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

This place is simply average. Nothing wrong, but it doesn't stand out either.

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

Wow! This is one of the most amazing hostels I have ever stayed at!!! Clean rooms, awesome staff, lots of activities, great location, amazing facilities, self-service laundry, and a great bar/coffee area. You are missing out if you don't stay here!!!

YHA Bangkok Airport

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel! Friendly staff, convienant to airport, fast wifi, and free breakfast (although it was oreos and s bottle of tang). Our one complainant was that the room was a little warm and we couldn't control the a/c ourselves.

Tai Derm Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

This place was nice, and only steps from Khao San. However, I booked a future reservation directly with the front desk, and when I got there for my next stay, they had no record of me. I would book online in the future.

Palio (Haad Rin) Hostel

Koh Phangan, Thailand

Pretty good hostel, I especially liked the convienant location, fun atmosphere, and the attached gym/boxing arena. The staff isn't really fluent in English, so you might experience a few miscommunications like I did.

11 Happy Backpacker

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

My room had bed bugs, and the staff did not seem to care. The rooftop bar and location were good, but there are better places.

I really like this hostel! It has a great location close to the center of town, was pretty clean, and included a lot of amenities. The internet was free, as was the parking (right out front!), and beer and larger bottles of water were only 1 euro. The breakfast, in my opinion, is not worth the cost (it's just a couple pieces of bread and something to drink), but there's a fridge where you can store your own food from the grocery. All in all, great hostel!

Wow, I love this hostel! I have stayed twice, and had a great experience both times. There are always cool travelers staying here, the hostel is always clean, and there are lots of extras included. Plus, it's in a great location.

Los Encuentros Hotel

Antigua, Guatemala

Good overall hostel. Awesome staff, very quiet, fairly clean, has hot water, good breakfast. About average distance from the center of town. Not many people hang around the hostel, so if you are looking to meet other travelers, this probably isn't the place for you.

Yesinn @Fortress Hill

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

First of all, let me clear up the past review about the bugs. I just stayed there, after that review was posted, and any problem that there may have been was taken care of because I didn\'t see a single bug the entire time I was in the hostel, it was actually one of the cleaner ones I have ever been in. Now for the review: This is one of the coolest hostels I have stayed in. The hostel its self is clean, has many ammenities like free internet, kitchen facilities, and laundry (a huge plus during the sweltering Hong Kong summers). The staff is amazing. The location is one of the best in all of Hong Kong, it\'s really hard to find hostels on the island, let alone one so close to the central part. Everyone staying there was really cool, I ended up spending most of my time in HK with the people I met there. I will be back for sure! Thanks again for helping make my first HK trip so great! -Brian

Kabata Hostel

San Jose, Costa Rica

One of the best I have ever stayed at, very nice and helpful staff, in a great area, and has lots to do. Also free internet and TV, a good breakfast, and airport transportation (only $16).