Sandrock Holiday Hostel, Donegal, Ireland
13th May 2013

Excellent hostel, I would highly recommend it !

Malinbeg Hostel, Donegal, Ireland
12th May 2013

Excellent hostel, I would highly recommend it !

The Connemara Hostel (Sleepzone), Connemara, Ireland
7.1
11th May 2013

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
10th May 2013

Excellent hostel, I would highly recommend it!

Paddy's Palace Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
6.0
11th Mar 2008

In summary, my boyfriend and I are disappointed concerning this hostel. We had to pay for the luggage storage and an additional fee to pay by credit card. Moreover, they always ask for deposits : for your key, and your breakfast which wasn't sufficient! We were 10 in the same room and had to share only two showers with the whole floor! But the location, close to the Dublin bus and train stations, and the security are appreciable. However, I would not recommend this hostel, we had better ones in Dublin during our stay...

Sorry Virginie-to store luggage anywhere in Dublin will cost you money. Only �1 isn't too steep we think! Most other places will charge you �4 or 5. The deposits you get back so you are not left out of pocket-it's to secure against losses otherwise people would not bring the keycards or plates/cutlery back (the only two things we require a deposit for).

The Aran Lodge, Aran Islands, Ireland
6.0
9th Mar 2008

First, my boyfriend and I had some problems to find the hostel which is not very well indicated and not so close when we went out of the ferry. A little disappointed by the cleanliness and we were cold in this big house. But the lady was very welcoming with us and we didn't miss anything!

8th Mar 2008

Best hostel I've ever been! My boyfriend and I really enjoyed our stay there! The staff is so friendly, welcoming and helpful! The hostel is brand new, very well situated between Connemara and Galway, everything was clean, cheap price...this beautiful house looks more like a hotel than a hostel. We had a twin room for the same price than the beds in the dorms because we booked early. I would absolutely recommend this hostel if you plan to visit Connemara!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
9.3
7th Mar 2008

Wonderful hostel...it was my third stay there and I still appeciate this place a lot! The staff is friendly, the location is perfect and the hostel is clean, sure and beautiful! I would absolutely recommend it...

Oliver St. John Gogarty, Dublin, Ireland
9.3
6th Mar 2008

Nice hostel very well situated in the heart of Temple Bar. Clean rooms, fiendly staff and great breakfast! the only problem was the noise until 2pm (many pubs in the surroundings!). But very good stay there...