Reviews: carlieryannick

Location: France, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Beats Hostel Sao Paulo

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I landed in Beats Hostel for 3 weeks, the time in needed to find a place in Sao Paulo to settle down. The staff is great, the atmosphere very friendly, and there is no best location. Thank you for those three weeks.

Hostel da Vila

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I had a perfect welcome with staff knowing my name and almost waiting for me. I didn't stay because of the location, I didn't know Sao Paulo when I booked. No Wi-Fi in the rooms if you need late internet.

Dear Friend, thank you for your comments! The internet problem in the rooms of the backyard is fixed. Regarding the location, São Paulo is a big city and we are near of some of the main attractions, 10 min walking to Ibirapuera Park (8th best park in the world) and 20 minutes from Paulista Ave by subway or 35 minutes walking, your location rate for us was quite unfair, because that is related only to your personal needs and not the city itself. Our best regards, Hostel da Vila Team

Ole' Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Overall, I got what I was looking for. Good value for money. But the night wasn't easy. The staff was cleaning all night long, and the room I was in was quite noisy due to the window oriented to a busy street. WiFi signal in the room was poor as well. No aircon, great location.

Great deal, you get one beer per night your staying for free. The DVD room is big, the common area large and comfortable.

Thanks for your reviews, In addition to every day can have free beer,Every Sunday there will be a lady's night, Women can drink 2 cocktails for free, Welcome to the next check in kaiyue youth houstel,Thank you !

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice youth hostel! William at the reception is absolutely a great guy. He loves what he does, and we can feel it!

Mec Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Nicely located, Mount Eccles Court is also a nice place to live with a 1 euro breakfast, a giant living room and kitchen. Beware, no lift up to the 3rd floor. That's 88 steps.

Salmon Weir Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I had a nice stay. 2 big enough and useful kitchens, clean and nice staff.

City Center Backpackers Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Nice location, pleasant staff.

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Great Staff! Nice stay! Very international ambiance, and cozy as well.

RiverSide YHA (Jiangpan)

Guangzhou, China

City Plus Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The youth hostel is actually scattered on several floors. Check-in on the 9th and my room was on the 14th floor. But it's ok, tiny and clean. No quick information about Hong-Kong except for Disney and Ocean Park...

Charming Inn

Yangshuo, China

The location is great and the youth hostel does its job by by giving you quicly precise information to visit Yangshuo. I was able to do my laundry, go on the internet but not to print out documents.

Nice youth hostel. You can get all information about Louyang and nearby. The Onion Rings are good :-) but it's freezing. I painted a French flag on the second floor!