Location: Brazil, Gender: Female, Age: 40

The place has two buildings, the one we stayed was nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. One inconvinient thing was that the wifi worked in the other building and only at the restaurant, and it was really slow and breakfast time was a little confusing. Other than that is a good deal, I reccomend it.

Fonti di Pescaia

Siena, Italy

The place is really cute and staff is very nice. If you go from the station by bus ask for more details about the directions. The location is ok, not excellent but you can walk to the center. The only thing I didnt like was the check in (3PM) and check out (10AM) time. I think it's inconviniente - cause in the middle of the day you wanna enjoy the city and a bit unfair, since is a lot less than 24 hs. And you can't even leave your luggage before 3PM, cause the receptioin is closed.

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

It is very close to the station, not so much to the sights, which is ok cause the city is small. The room was nice and clean. I reccomend it! The only thing I didnt like was the check in (3PM) and check out (10AM) time. I think it's inconviniente - cause in the middle of the day you wanna be enjoying the city and a bit unfair, since is a lot less than 24 hs.

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani

Florence, Italy

The best thing of this place is the location: near the station and the main sights. The breakfast (3 or 5 euros, fair deal) was a little confusing. The staff is ok, not super friendly but not rude.

Pousada Pé na Estrada

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

Alberto e os funcionários são todos muito simpáticos e prestativos. A localização é muito boa, café da manhã gostoso. Recomendo!

Oi Patricia, foi um prazer receber você! Muito obrigado pelo excelente comentário, e estamos felizes que a sua estadia na nossa pousada foi agradável. Atenciosamente, Alberto e Luciana

Hotel Europa Life

Frankfurt, Germany

I have never seen such friendly staff. The room is pretty good, clean, very good breakfast and the location is also good. I reccomend it!

Motel One Kassel

Kassel, Germany

This is a very good place, clean and nice. The staff dont speak English at all but they made a big effort to help. It is quite far from the centre but there is a bus. Check the directions of how to get there by bus, cause there was some wrong info. I reccomend it.

Apple Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This was the worst hostel I have stayed so far. The room was really dirty, the linen wasnt so clean either, and only one out of 3 receptionists were nice.

Hotel Verona

Milan, Italy

I stayed in this hotel twice, because I have already booked it. And to answer to the owner's comment on my review, I think I know how to turn the hot water, my friend also tried and had a cold shower. And about the internet, the guest who was using it was told it was for free and one staff tried to charged her after she used it thinking it was free of charge. Although I phoned them to say I was gonna arrive after 6 PM they charged my creditcard before I arrived. This time the hot was hotter, but the room was noisier.

Hotel Imperial

Bologna, Italy

Excellent deal! It is the best hotel I have been so far, and one of the cheapest! It really deserves 3 stars, great breakfast, very clean, really worth staying a bit far from the centre (15 min). I do reccomend it!

Mariletta Resort

Grosseto Roccatederighi, Italy

Very good hotel in a very nice and quiet village, but you must have a car to go there and to go around, as there is much to do and see nearby. I reccomend it.

Hotel Verona

Milan, Italy

The staff is rude, one of them tried to charge a guest for using the internet, which is said on the website is free. The water was cold, and it was dirty, especially the bathroom. I do not reccomend it.

We have internet access like what's written on the website (not free)... maybe the water was cold cause you didn't open the hot water !