Reviews: theryman

Location: Ireland, Gender: Male, Age: 36

Keystone House Kings Cross

Good in general, with helpful staff, and in a great, central location. The bar connected to the hostel was quite good to hang out at also. The only suggestion I would make is that it would be great to have a lift/elevator because it's no fun carting bags up the steep and narrow stairway.

Hi Ryan Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so glad you had a nice time at our hostel. it's great to hear the positive feedback! I will mention to the management about having a lift installed perhaps they will consider it for the future! We look forward to having you stay at our hostel again. All the best Orla

Hangout @ Mt. Emily

Singapore, Singapore

Very nice interior, and in a great location. Staff were nice and helpful. Breakfast buffet was also quite good. IMO I think it would be a good idea if they initiated some group activities at the hostel like Pool night, or even Burger night downstairs in the restaurant, or make the restaurant more like a bar for a more social environment. This would be good for solo travellers who might otherwise find it difficult to meet and actually 'hangout':) But overall good place and thumbs up!

• 20th Feb 2013

Shanghai Koala Garden House

Shanghai, China

Indeed the hotel possesses some character, located in a nice walking street area of Shanghai, and the restaurant decor is also effective. The restaurant is certainly good value for money-guests get 40% off Food and %20 off drink. The main negative IMO is the rooms. Mine was small and pokey. The decor wasnt exactly illuminating either. Nor T was there toiletries of any kind,not even soap. Also, because it is an open area building with no ceilings between floors, it was noisy and could hear everything f

Sorry for your unsatisfied. Also thank you for your prise for our staff. For the room you booked which is the smallest one in our hotel,so If it is possible,welcome to try other kinds of our rooms,such as Lily and Rose.I am sure you can enjoy it. Also,every guest can get your soap,shampoo and teeth brush for free in the bar.May be our staff have not mentioned it.Sorry again. Welcome to Koala again and we will try our best to do a good service for you.