Kimchee Sinchon Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

The staff called Su Yoen helped me bring my passport to the subway station to meet me. It was very nice of her to do that for me. But it's be better if the organization can be improved a bit more. Overall, it's okay.

Location is great, easy to get to anywhere.

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

It's a very nice and clean hostel, especially its location is outstanding, pretty close to everywhere you would wanna visit in Singapore. The only thing is there is no lift to go up to the third floor, which caused some hassles lifting up the heavy luggages.. I'd definitely consider to go back next time if I pass by Singapore.

Rucksack Inn @ Temple Street

Singapore, Singapore

it'd be better if there's indivisual reading light for every bed!

Nomads Westend

Sydney, Australia

The location is pretty good. It's a good choice if you wanna stay in the city. The main thing I didn't like was that the luggage room was in the basement and there's no lift access to there..U gotta carry your heavy luggage and walk down the stairs.

Hey - thanks for your comments - sorry that you had to carry your bags down the stairs - we have lift to all levels except the basement but we have alternative storage on the ground floor for those people who struggle to carry their bags - just let us know at reception next time you stay and we will be happy to help you

Living Cat's Hostel

Madrid, Spain

well, the floor of the room i was staying was very old and u can hear the noise of someone walking clearly. the staff wasn't very acknowledgeble of the travel tips about the city which is quite a surprise.. i wouldnt try to come back unless if i had to...

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

A stylish hostel.Super nice and hospitable, I kinda felt like home and the staff were all super friendly and helpful. location is great,easy to get to anywhere. I really hope to come back asap and I love Lisbon!