Chill On The Beach Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The location is perfect and the staff was great. Breakfast was amazing if you consider that it's just a hostel.The beds were uncomfortable and noisy and the bedroom where I stayed was smelly since the day I arrived till the day I left. Still a great deal as it's a very good price in one of the best areas in Rio. They also offer cheap and tasty caipirinhas!

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

It is a Hotel that they transformed into a hostel so they keep the good thinks as a great breakfast and other hostel services but are lacking things as atmosphere and a friendly staff. The staff was efficient but not friendly in general as it will be in a hotel I guess. They were arguing with each other quite often and the manager was arguing with staff in front of the guests. When the owner was there it was ok as he was friendly and gave us good advices. No atmosphere.

Alobar1000

Kathmandu, Nepal

The staff at Alobar was very nice, they were extremely friendly and I felt like home, even though I didn't do any tour with them!!! The hostel have a nice rooftop bar/restaurant with nice and cheap meals! It's a nice place to meet another travelers and the only thing missing was lockers for everyone, everything else was perfect!! Also very good standard for Nepal as hot water was always available. If I go to Nepal again, I would stay there!!

Sunpath Mongolia

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

In sunpath you feel more like you are staying by favor at someone's place. The owner is polite, but is not so willing to help. Her husband, a very big guy, keep staring at the guests as we were unwanted there, and that was not just my perception but also from other guests, and don't come back late! The hostel is ok, but shower was cold most of the time. We did a trip by ourselves (4 guests) to Gobi in COLD winter and was fine, got a tour there. Pay by US$ as they charge 10% over the rate.

Crafoord Place

Stockholm, Sweden

I had a small problem when I arrived as I arrived at night and had no linen in my bed even though I paid separatedely for it. I spent some money on skype to call someone but no one was answering and there was no staff on the hostel. I tried also the phone downstairs as they instruct but also nothing. In the end I found the staff at the Kitchen but just because someone told me. But in general the staff was very friendly and helpful and the price was good for stockholm! Nice kitchen also!

Boho Hostel

St. Julians, Malta

O Hostel é muito bom! Com uma ótima atmosfera é um ótimo lugar para conhecer pessoas. A Penny e o Alfredo são ótimos e fazem sentirmos como se estivéssemos em casa, e estão sempre dispostos a passar informações e dicas sobre as ilhas. Acabei ficando muito mais tempo do que eu tinha planejado, assim como muitos dos hospedes que vi, que gostam tanto que não conseguem sair! Thanks Penny and Alfredo!!

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Great Hostel with a very friendly staff!!