Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Great location, helpful staff. Enjoyed my stay!

• 14th Jun 2014

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great hostel, it's a good 10min bus ride from old town. However there is no need to stay close to old town as buses run really efficiently. It's just a 10min walk to the bus stop from the hostel. The hostel is definitely a boutique hostel. The girls that run the hostel make it your home. They're great they ensure your happy, explain where you are and how to make the best of your time in Dubrovnik. Really clean hostel!

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Globetrotter

Thank you for your comments. It was nice to meet you and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope you'll have a good time on your future travels! Hopefully, one day you'll be able to come back and visit us in Dubrovnik.

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

Great hostel location, staff make you feel at home and are really resourceful with info. Beds have curtains, lights, power

• 7th Jun 2014

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Great big busy hostel! Room was big, beds were comfy, wifi was great throughout entire hostel. The only thing lacking was the shower facility, it's a little cubical in the hall. Bar was a great addition with a nice vibe. Breakfast was pretty good.

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Globetrotter

Location of this hostel was really good. There was a pretty good common room with a well equipt kitchen. There was plenty of info all over the hostel suggesting what to do in Bern.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Great and easy to find location. Kitchen is well equipped. I stayed in a 4 bed female dorm that was reasonably cosy. Bathroom facility was clean. Late afternoon/night staff were really helpful.

• 26th May 2014

Bodega Hostel Hanoi

Hanoi, Vietnam

Lovely hostel, was more so a hotel! Really helpful staff.

• 2nd Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

Nice location in a quietish area just one street away from the water! Easy to get around the area on foot!

Shambara Boutique Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Nice Guesthouse in great location, easy to find with direction given. Not loud considering the location. Nice staff.

Rethymno Youth Hostel

Crete, Greece

Hostel manager was real helpful with everything I needed. Real nice hostel, easy to meet new people with a great location.

Hotel Pension Rea

Crete, Greece

Basic hotel, just a quick stay for passing through the city. Clean and good bed.

Katerina And John Hotel

Santorini, Greece

Great hostel, easy to spend a long time here! Perfect little hostel in perfect little town!

Young Inn Naoussa

Paros, Greece

Fantastic little hostel in a lovely little village! Could spend a very long time here!

Hostel Zeus

Athens, Greece

Hostel is located in a very central part of town. Staff were always helpful when I had a question. Nice rooms.

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

This is a difficult review to write, as the hostel was just like any other, nice people, good staff, easy to meet new people in the bar. However to sleep on those nights were you want an early one, was hard as the rooms surround the courtyard that closes at 2am. The beds were really creaky and wobbly, but mattress was fine. More maintenance to the rooms would help! Couldn't say I'd pick it again.

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

One of the best hostels I've stayed in without a doubt! Real clean, with great facilities! Great themes for each room!

Really nice hostel, everything really clean & new!! Great kitchen! Really social hostel with helpful staff!! Pretty much the nices hostel I've stayed at!

Hostel Montestella

Rome, Italy

Staff were great! But the hostel was really dirty, bathrooms just had too many peiople using them so they were flity!

Hotel San Tomaso

Milan, Italy

The hotel was fine, good location, clean & safe. Staff were very helpful.

Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is fine, though being a Christan hostel it was a little diffrent. But if that doesnt bother you its in a great location & really clean!

OZ Apartmenthotels

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location price is worth what you get which is somewhere to eat & sleep. I wouldnt recommend it for a solo traveler who want to met others. Just a warning give heaps of notice prior to leaving as the front reception didnt have enough money for my key deposit, so I ended up with €5 for the €20 I handed over for 2 sets of keys. I had a train to catch so there was nothing I could do!

We apologize for not having change for the deposit. We however asked the customer to email us her details so we can post the rest of the cash.

Alfa Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Joseph the manager was more than fantastic, he was very helpful with what ever he could do! Best hostel hospitality I have ever come across in my two years being in and out of hostels! Hostel has a prime location, great kitchen, free internet & real relaxing homely feel almost. Not a normal big hostel, just a little cozy one!! Thanks for everything Alfa Hostel!!

Hostel Lika

Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel as the owners were really helpful with anything we needed! Good facilities!

Aloha Hostel

Paris, France

Staff were helpful if I needed anything. There were no real problems, other than the showers were really basic, the lockout didn\'t make sense during the day and the 2am curfew did make our nights rather short. If there lockout & curfew was removed it would be a much better hostel for sure! The rooms were fine our mattresses were so nice it was hard to get out of bed! All in all a good enough hostel.

Ole International Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Staff were really helpful. Location was really good, a nice short walk to the center of town! Clean enough with good facilities available. Breakfast was on until around 11am so gave you a good chance to sleep in a bit. Free internet was great also! Thanks

San Martin Hostal

Madrid, Spain

Great location especially for the price! Room was fine had everything we needed. Clean and quiet!

Triana Backpackers

Seville, Spain

The hostel had great features such as free internet and roof top area which was really good. Clean and friendly/helpful staff. Location wasn´t in the heart of city centre but close enough & a nice walk into town. Prob about 15mins or so. Good value hostel.

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

For such a big hostel at such a cheap price it was fantastic!!! Truely bet my expectations for sure!!! Great location, great staff & really clean!!

Hostel 639

As this is a cheaper hostel I think it was pretty far what I had, a bed, shower & breaky. Its an older hostel but well worth the little money I paid.

Nice hostel with a good vibe!

Big hostel so there were plenty of school kids on school excursions!! But if that doesn't worry you its fine. Really good location in Old town, the hostel has many activities, that I took part in for the first time at any hostel & they were really good, staff are really nice. Internet is cheap & the bar (when it is open) has yummy beer!!

Le Sous-bois

Montreal, Canada

This is truely one of the best hostels I've stayed at (& I've been travelling for a bit) It's in a great location with great facilities & vibe. Nothing bad to say about it at all!! Met some lovely caracter's & had lots of fun!! Just be prepared for noisey air beds & a big funky dorm!!!

HI-Niagara Falls Hostel

Niagara Falls, Canada

Great hostel, not too far from the falls. Great staff & cheap internet $3/hr

Great location, bar downstairs was good & its a nice place.