Reviews: terryvancouver

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 54

Riad Les Deux Portes

Marrakech, Morocco

Great location. Lovely riad. No complaints. Would stay there again. (Although for the final two of our four nights in Marrakesh we were moved to an affiliated riad, 'Riad Atlas', and our rooms there weren't as nice as Deux Portes. No door on the bathroom in one room and junk piled up behind a screen and in the closets of the other. They may have been overflow rooms that weren't entirely ready because the rest of the riad looked nice.)

Hostal Barrera

Madrid, Spain

Good place to stay. Close to the Atocha train station and a stone's throw from the Museum of Modern Art. My first night was in a very tiny room but the other two nights the rooms were much nicer. Friendly, helpful staff (although the older man on the night desk does not speak a lick of English.)

Eva's Backpackers

Sydney, Australia

Two words: BED BUGS! There is no better way to ruin a good vacation that to turn yourself into a bug buffet. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.There was no one at the desk to tell my problem to when I left in the morning. They have to clean up the problem. Would NOT recommend this place!!! It was awful.

I am the manager at Casa Central and you are the first one to even mention bed bugs, since we have been open. I can assure you that the hostel is cleaned daily to the highest standard so you may have confused mosquito bites with bed bugs.

Would definitely stay there again. Billy and Joaquin were great hosts. It's a clean, charming space. It's a few blocks from La Rambla but just steps from the city's second most important square, Espania.

It's a good, clean place to stay in Muncih, complete with a balcony! It's close to the train station but on the opposite side of most of the action. Would definitely stay there again.

Globetrotter Inn London

It's a great hostel in a former hospital. Good value for London. It's a few tube stops away from the centre but worth the effort.