Reviews: paraiccollins2815

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
Marie-Anns Houseboat/Deo Volente, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
31st Mar 2013

Owner Jeff is one cool dude. Just to prove it, he never mentioned a check out time, leaving us to stay in bed till 2pm of day we were leaving. This hostel is more of an apartment-style houseboat. It only has two beds. I booked this for two couples, alas, my friends cancelled so it was just my girlfriend and I. However, we had the place to ourselves and it has everything you need plus excellent security. Safe and the boat door locks from inside.

YHA Nelson by Accents, Nelson, New Zealand
7.0
7th Dec 2008

nice place and nice location,but a bit dead(atmosphere wise),espesically on a saturday..

Worldwide Backpackers, Wellington, New Zealand
7.7
25th Apr 2008

Free internet.Free breakfast.Free wine.Good times and memories to be had by all!!...

7.7
15th Mar 2008

The airline lost my bags on my arrival to bangkok..i was angry to say the least but the hostel saved my holiday with its character,fun and the down to earth people who worked and stayed here..they let me use their fone for free to get my bags back! Stay here!,its as simple as that.