Reviews: thisisace4161

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 39

This is always my first choice of place to stay when I come to London. Everything I need, at a good price. Lovely friendly staff and a great atmosphere. Thank you. :-)

• 26th Jan 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for your review and feedback We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will choose us again in the future. Kind regards Palmers Lodge Hillspring Team

We've previously stayed (many times) at the other PL hostel at Swiss Cottage. This was a very good alternative, with everything we've come to expect from Palmers Lodges. We'll be back!

• 23rd Mar 2013

A great place to return to - even if the toilet and shower cubicles were built for contortionists with the build of supermodels! ;-) Otherwise, it's great!

• 22nd Nov 2011

Stayed here alongside the other Youtubers. As I had stayed here before, I was delighted to book a room on behalf of several friends, with different people sharing each night. The hostel handled this very efficiently. Security: On the second evening, I was followed in off the street by a confident drunk, and was pleased to see him challenged by the reception staff.

Brilliant as usual. I stay here nearly every time I come for a weekend in London now.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Very good hostel in a perfect spot.

Park Hotel Birmingham

Birmingham, England

Very impressed. Like a large B&B. Room exceeded our expectations for this price.

Totters

Caernarfon, Wales

Very beautifully decorated house, with lots of home comforts.

Excellent all round !