• France, Male, 31-40
Stray Cat Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
24th Mar 2014

a good location with a super staff always trying to help everybody and are interesting people...a part of Istanbul! will be back for my next turkish travel :-)

• France, Male, 31-40
All Days Hostel, Toronto, Canada
4th Mar 2012

It-s a lovelly hostel, very clean which have been refurbished recently. The staff is really nice and the atmosphere is like in a 'house', not like in a big hostel. Location is great you can easily go everywhere by walk. I recommand it!

• France,
YHA Liverpool, Liverpool, England
15th May 2007

Very nice hotel, staff is realy professional and helpful, the hotel is beautiful, corridors with Beatles posters are interesting. Restaurant is nice too. The breakfast is complet, the cooker is really sweet. Probably the best youth hostel I've visited. Moreother, the different roomate were really respectul and open to talk. And, I ve change my picture about Liverpool. I've imagined a rainy and industrial old port, I've found a beautiful with a interesting population. Very good travel