• England, Male, 31-40
Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
25th Nov 2014

Awesome cheap place. Only problem is the rock hard mattresses on the beds, really hurts my hips and have to keep turning over all night. Staff are great, food is excellent. Cheap prices all round. I always stay here when I come to Bangkok. ;)

• England, Male, 31-40
London Backpackers, London, England
10th Jan 2014

I only stayed one night. I liked the colourful themes on the wall around the hostel. The beds were 3 high, I've never seen that before. Drunken people be careful! Roll cages under the bottom bed provide lockable security. Each bed has its own curtain, light and power sockets including USB charging, which is awesome. My only dislike were the showers. Push-button activated, only lasts 15 seconds, have to continuously push for the water. Oh, and the 10am checkout is too early!

• England, Male, 25-30
Dreams Travel Hostel, Beijing, China
22nd Aug 2011

What an awesome place! I stayed here for a month and the staff were great. Always smiling and laughing, very kind and helpful. I don't think I have had any problems here at all. Good room, air conditioning is useful. Bathrooms are clean. i recommenend this place.