Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

The location is good, staff is helpful. We enjoy our stay there. The only thing is the breakfirst is no good compare with other hostel we stay in other cities in France. Coffee is not good and all other bread and cookies is bought from Carrefour next door.

• 4th Jul 2013

Pension Edelweiss

Marseille, France

We really love the room they give to us. The space is big and atmosphere is very nice. We also love the breakfirst setting. It's beautiful. The owner there is very helpful to tell us the surrounding in the area. And even told us the bouillabaisse resuaurant she likes there. Location is good.

• 29th Jun 2013
  • Taiwan

It's really far from the subway, especially the first day and last you need to carry the luggage. It's at least 15 mins walking from the station. However, other than that, everything is fine. They provide good breakfirst and dinner. It's help a lot for money saving. I love the cleanness.

• 22nd Jun 2013
  • Taiwan

Every time I travel, I care about location and cleanliness the most. This hostel is perfect. I will definitely recommend this hostel to my friends.

• 2nd May 2012

Lub d Bangkok Siam Square

Bangkok, Thailand

The location is very good. Most of staff there are helpful.

• 9th Dec 2010

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

The guy work there is so helpful and friendly. He even write down the name of dish i should definitely try in the well-know restaurant. Very nice experience for staying there.

Refill Now

Bangkok, Thailand

Staff there are all pretty helpful and friendly. They speak English fluently. Excellent value for the amount spent. We really enjoy our stay. I hightly recommand this hostel.