• Ireland, Mixed Group, 25-30
Riad Dia, Marrakech, Morocco
13th Aug 2014

The staff here were extremely helpful and I can't thank them enough. Our group was greeted with a warm and homely welcome. The hostel was beautifully presented and very central.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
The Celtic Cross, Sucre, Bolivia
23rd Apr 2014

Excellent, friendly staff, perfect location!

• Ireland,
Hostal Facundo, Tarifa, Spain
4.7
20th May 2007

I wouldn´t advise anybody to stay in this hostel. The staff were shockingly rude, and I didn´t feel in any way welcome. I chose to stay here because it´s the only one that I could find to book online in Tarifa but I would advise anyone else coming to Tarifa to just chance it as there are plenty of hostels here. This hostel has a kitchen but locks it at night time, charges you to leave your bags on your last day and gives out to you if you arrive back late and have to ring the bell. They don´t quite understand the concept of a night porter. I would understand this if it was a really cheap hostels but we paid 20euro each a night and therefore expected a bit more hospitality. I really think the owners are in the wrong profession.