Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had left my steel chopstick in Hostelle, Franca post it back to London to me immediately after I told Hostelle. Really appreciated her kindness. Wish you gals (Hostelle staff) have a good time in Amsterdam!

• 10th Mar 2013

Belsize House

Everything good especially the free dinner!!

• 27th Jun 2012

Globe Trott Inns

keep waiting for share bathroom/toilet. only one bathroom and one toilet at each floor. i even wait for 45 minutes to brush my teeth at night...sigh!! but anyway, great check in and cleaning staff!!

• 26th Jun 2012

Budget Mapesbury Hostel

Art Roch Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Marken Gjestehus

Bergen, Norway

Everything were excellent except poor wifi receiving due to location.

• 2nd May 2012

Urban Central

Melbourne, Australia

YHA Stow on the Wold

Cotswolds, England

really nice hostel. will come again!!

• 14th Aug 2011

Queens Park Budget Hotel

Glasgow, Scotland

nice hostel. everything good especially the helpful and friendly staffs. clean. surprising breakfast! the only thing i can comment is the room carpet smell musty. i was stayed in Room 1 (4 bed female room)

• 11th Aug 2011

Bunkhouse

Cardiff, Wales

the street in front are noisy hold night, even midnight. the breakfast are poor. thks for the male staff helping me for my heavy luggage.

Just to be clear the breakfast is offered as a complimentary gesture. We are looking into offering a more substantial start to your day in the future (: Thanks!

great breakfast, great location, great bathroom, great staff, great environment!! tq so much!! i enjoy my stay! p/s: room slightly small :)

Coolangatta YHA

Coolangatta, Australia

rooms were really mess and dirty. dissapointed...

Bunk Backpackers

Brisbane, Australia

Footprints Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

great place to stay, great location, great staffs especially Francis. have a week nice stay there. will be back.

Hi ChewEan, Great Guest, Great friend... thank you for your kind review.. love the footie team

Tourist Hotel Lucerne

Lucerne, Switzerland

Great Hostel with Great Breakfast. I love the breakfast!! tq!

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

I have fall in love with this hostel! this is the best hostel i have ever stayed since my mthly regular vacation started 2 yrs ago. friendly staff Matta and others gal friendly boss Alfred tolding me make myself at home clean nice Kitchen, dining room,bathroom,shower,bedroom,location and great b & b mates, i met 2 chinese gal and a spainish guy and have a good chat with them...i really enjoy my stay there!! definately will back to this hostel whenever have trip to switzerland...

L' Imbarcadero

Venice, Italy

asian ladies be aware! not all of us can accept the hostel runner "too warm" habit!!! and beware of his alway "don't have change" when u make pyt. Not suggested to all of u! stay for 2 night, already think to quit at 1st day.

We really don't understand what you mean with "too warm"...maybe our hospitality was too warm for you? Normally our guests appreciate our friendship even "asian ladies"! We are very sorry to forget to give you back 60 cents of rest!

Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Great Place! new n clean n just few minutes walk to westbahnhof! nice staff as well! the dining n social room surprise me! pretty n nice!!

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great place! Nice staff Loius, TQ! i have a good time here!

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

the 2 female room is tooo small.this is the smallest b & b room i had ever stay! and the private attached bathroom is no proper door, only a window size door. OMG! i sleep at down bed n have to direct watching toilet sitting bowl to sleep every night, n our distance is only a bed lenght! n i can even smell the toilet smell cause no door fully separate bedroom fr toilet. i immediate regret when i first enter this room and feel so dissappointed to have stay here for 2 night....OMG! my night mare!

I remember you! You seemed very happy during your stay at the hotel! Concerning the size of the room; we gave you a special room, that cost the same as a 10 bed-dorm, so we admit it is not a luxury room! Please, next time come to us and complain about your difficulties, we ll be pleased to help you! OMG!!

Auberge Bagatelle

Avignon, France

locat in front of river, nice. staff are nice as well. suggetion to leave my backpack at open space beside cafe public toilet make me feel bad.

good place to stay, recommend to all of u. but the room door lock is a bit headache to me.

everything is fine expecially d staff is great. except the matress and the blanket is a bit old.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

very friendly staff. i stayed at room 204. the room door is too tight to closed. every time guest going out or coming in the room would need to closed with hard and sound "pang"....it making noise especially in the night everybody is sleeping and few more guests are still active. And the location is at the busie road site, car passing thru also making it noisy especially night time.....

The Royal Bayswater Hostel

be carefull!! the VAT is not included in the price yet!! u will need to pay more than what u expert!!

most of the time d staff is busy with too many guest check in/check out/inquiry...u do need to spare a lot of time queueing in reception counter.... :( but generally, this hostel is good!!