Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

A 4 Star experience. Everyone was so helpful and gracious even giving directions or just smiling when I came down for breakfast. I would recommend the Hostel to anyone who was visiting Amsterdam.

The staff was wonderful and always very helpful with a smile even early in the morning. This is the first year I have stayed in hostels and I would definately recommend this one to young people! For oldies like me, it was a little over the top.

Everyone was very helpful and the building was great. Very clean and well kept. Close to the train station and reasonably close to the old town. I had a good time .

Lviv Backpackers

Lviv, Ukraine

The manager was a little strict with some of the rules and made the last day or 2 there uncomfortable. However, he was helpful and provided a very clean home.

No kithen or lounge to meet other travelers. No means of making coffee in the morning. The staff was very helpful.

HM Hostel

Moscow, Russia

It is absolutely wonderful. I feel as though I am living in my own home. It was a wonderful surprise as I didn't know what to expect. It's quiet in the evening and the facilities are lush.