Florenc 41

Prague, Czech Republic

I chose the hostel for one night because it is close to the bus station and I needed to leave from there early in the morning. I got what I needed from this place. Not expensive, clean, secure, quite a nice view from the window and the owner was helpful.

• 13th Oct 2013

Vila Sara

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A nice place to stay. The owners were all nice and really helpful, they gave us all the info we asked for about Mostar and its neighborhood. We were a group with five cars and there was no problem at all with parking. The place is clean, shops, cafes and city center are close, and the best part is the terrace, which offers a truly great view on the mountains and opportunity to talk. But during weekdays you should not be noisy there after midnight because of the rather quiet neighborhood.

• 14th Jul 2013

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic location for going out, right in the center of the nightlife and close to the old town. If you come by car like us, you will park in a hotel just one block away for some fee, but it is bearable. The hostel is clean, there is enough light in the rooms, bright colours in the comfortable chillout room upstairs, fast internet, helpful staff. You can access a small courtyard from the dorm downstairs. We felt good here. Recommended.

• 13th Jul 2013

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The best thing is the location close to all the important places. Otherwise not so good. The bar (and breakfast room) is not very clean (teacups), the chill out room looks like a storeroom and is very dark with some strange light. The rooms are tiny and we could not open the window in ours at all!, so no fresh air. There is no reception desk so you wait for check-in just behind the entrance and it gets crowded. Cool concert at the bar one night, but generally I would not recommend this place.

• 28th Mar 2013
  • Czech Republic

Hi. I'm sorry that you didn't seem to have an overall positive impression of our hostel. Unfortunately our chill out room and reception were in the middle of being refurbished during your stay. Our reception desk is now complete and our chillout room is improving daily. We have looked into the window problem which could have been fixed during your stay had you informed us. I'm glad you had a positive experience in our bar and would ask you to give us another try so that we can show you a better time. Safe Travels. St Christophers Staff.

• 5th May 2012

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Honestly, we had a feeling the sheets we were sleeping in were not clean - washed just before our visit. That is unacceptable. Otherwise we liked the hostel. There is not much light from outside, it's kinda dark, but it's not a problem, you don't spend much time inside, do you. The atmosphere is cool, you really feel like home. We appreaciated that we could use all the hostel facilities and wait for our bus till late at night on our last day, even when we were no longer guests of the hostel. You can prepapare "free" tea or coffee in the kitchen as well. Yeah, apart from the sheets... I would sure recommend this nice hostel. Even when no breakfast is served - there really is no place for it, but there are cool cafeterias around. We enjoyed our stay a lot:)