• Finland, Female, 31-40
AWA Seattle Hostel, Seattle, USA
6.9
12th Aug 2013

WA was not exactly new & shiny anywhere, but since it was clean and well kept, it worked. Everything in my room was clean and nice, except that the wall & ceiling had strange brown spots on them. (Yuck.) One of the towel racks came down but was not fixed even though a cleaning staff had seen it. Locks didn't seem very safe though, but I usually trust the staff so I was alright with that. Specially nice feature was the robe offered for guests in the room! Still worth the money.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
Condor 1, Prague, Czech Republic
6.7
21st Jun 2011

I didn't like at all having to wait for my room to be ready. I had to ask some other guests to be quiet & turn down their music 3am, since there is no supervision of the place. The house & the location and the windows are beautiful.